• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8 man Brawl Online Tournament <UK, 11th May 14:00 GMT> 8/8 Players| Results up

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Grimpeh - still thinking of making TKI ? its the real deal compared to online stuff. Add me on msn - cedon@hotmail.com and ill help you get there for cheap!

JAM LEFT HIMSELF SIGNED IN AT MINE THIS IS KONE

ps. melees dead

Aiko

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, I need to drop out >.> Something came up and I wont be available on the day.

Sorry to grimpeh for causing inconvenience.

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
That's fine, the internet service for brawl still seems to be broken, at least i know it is for me and Blinky.
I'm going to postpone the tournament until next week so the problems are gone, let me know if you are available same time next sunday (11th May 14:00).
Sorry all, blame Nintendo for such a terrible service ;/

Oosband

Smash Cadet
I can still participate next week.
I wouldn't mind playing some friendlies with some of you this week, if you're interested please PM me so we can arrange a time.

Sonic23

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm sorry this is late notice but I haven't been very well over the past week and I'm gonna pull out of this little tournament. Sorry for the trouble caused.

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
Hope you guys are ready for 2 :p, be on your msns please so we can sort matches easier ;)

How this will work is, if everyone gets on msn and arranges their games with each other, we can play them at the same time to make it quicker. I.e. Blinky or I will host my game, Veniths or Rocky18 will host their game (obviously decide who should host, thats why we use msn).

Also as it's best of 3 rounds, the loser will be picking the 2nd round. So make sure to say on msn what stage you want if you lose, so you can both pick that stage.

Other than all that i can ask is that everyone is honest and posts the results of their games either on this thread or to me on msn so i can update it.

Oosband

Smash Cadet
Tears of sephiroth owned me, pro Marth.
Wouldn't let me back on the stage :p

Beat JooN in the losers bracket.

Goog games ;D

VA

Smash Hero
JooN used three attacks on me. Playing him was like contracting aids while playing smash.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
lag is the king online, it will always be, you have to play around him.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Apparently (this is probs massive lies spread over the internet, but i can hope) the PAL version will have reduced lag, would make this better june 27th. Either way just so u have a record of all the matchs
Blinky vs Grimpeh = 2-0
Blinky vs Lau/Rocky = 2-0/2-1 (really dont know whats happening here but those are the respective scores)
Blinky vs TOS = 3-2 (i guess after playing against him so much with metaknight he learns how to beat me :( good job i used falco lol) Keep me up to date with whatevers happening next.

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
Yeah results are up on the first post :p
Was quite fun, ty for turning up, went fairly swiftly minus some waiting around and someone disappearing (Rocky18). Well played Blinky :p

Top Bottom