• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social 7th Heaven - Cloud Social Thread

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I mean, I honestly thought I wasn't gonna get it because of the limited quantity, and the rush to get them right out the gate was positively insane. Lo and behold, though. Got a random email about a month ago saying that my order went through and I'd be charged when it shipped.

I may not be terribly hyped about it, but my wife is. She loves Final Fantasy. She deserves nothing but the best IMO

Smooth Criminal

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I mean, I honestly thought I wasn't gonna get it because of the limited quantity, and the rush to get them right out the gate was positively insane. Lo and behold, though. Got a random email about a month ago saying that my order went through and I'd be charged when it shipped.

I may not be terribly hyped about it, but my wife is. She loves Final Fantasy. She deserves nothing but the best IMO

Smooth Criminal
ALL OF MY HATE

It's not like I've been waiting for over TEN ******* YEARS for this game, only to lose out because so many ********ers decided to screw over the fans by scalping us on ebay.

[Rant over]

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Ten years is a long ass time to develop a game such as FF XV. Sure hope it's worth it.
ahh, you got me.
Tino Tino Sorry, I forget that most people tend to play games like these once and then be done. Me? A good RPG can keep me interested forever...
Eh, it's all good. Couldn't help but wonder if it was intentional or not.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
So who here feels that a bunch of top clouds arent using Cloud to his fullest? I feel like there are a bunch of Cloud tech on the table and no one is really trying to go for it.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So I recently went back to playing Final Fantasy IX after a while of not playing it. I've finished Disc 1 last night and so far, it's pretty good. I'm hoping to finish the game before the year is over.

D

Deleted member

So I recently went back to playing Final Fantasy IX after a while of not playing it. I've finished Disc 1 last night and so far, it's pretty good. I'm hoping to finish the game before the year is over.
I hope you have fun playing FF9!
The game is pretty good and it has a very interesting world, but I find the game a bit slow for my liking and the endgame is difficult. Otherwise, it's a solid entry for the FF franchise.

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
So who here feels that a bunch of top clouds arent using Cloud to his fullest? I feel like there are a bunch of Cloud tech on the table and no one is really trying to go for it.
I'm not following the competitive scene as much, but what I do see leaves me agreeing with you.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I hope you have fun playing FF9!
The game is pretty good and it has a very interesting world, but I find the game a bit slow for my liking and the endgame is difficult. Otherwise, it's a solid entry for the FF franchise.
Thanks, I am having a good time with the game.
The world in this game is pretty fascinating, the story is pretty good so far and the characters are great (except Steiner). And I don't even want to know how difficult the endgame will be but I am looking forward to it.

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Thanks, I am having a good time with the game.
The world in this game is pretty fascinating, the story is pretty good so far and the characters are great (except Steiner). And I don't even want to know how difficult the endgame will be but I am looking forward to it.
I hope Steiner grows on you; he's a lovable buffoon who holds his duty seriously. I didn't like him much at first, but he grew on me.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Couldn't have said it better myself. Freya is my favorite character in the game.
Speaking of which, I'm at Pinnacle Rocks now, where I'm about to do this test for Dagger by Ramuh.

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
Earlier today there was a Stream for Dissida and in it we got our next character
Welcome back Sephiroth

D

Deleted member

Earlier today there was a Stream for Dissida and in it we got our next character
Welcome back Sephiroth
Sephiroth has the best trailer yet in my opinion.
I hope Zack will be playable. I think we need Tifa first, though.

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
Sephiroth has the best trailer yet in my opinion.
I hope Zack will be playable. I think we need Tifa first, though.
I'm hoping for Zack to be released eventually, but until then I'm going to enjoy the current roster.

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
Welcome back Sephiroth
Well, that's a good update. Glad Sephiroth is back for the new Dissidia. I'm looking forward to more returning characters and some new ones, too.

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
That's a great update. I'm loving the roster in this game so far.
Looking forward for more updates.
Funny thing is today is the 7th, and It didn't occur to me that he'd be revealed. Well played Square Enix lol

D

Deleted member

Am I the only guy that wanted an angel, but a totally different angel?
I'm hoping Kuja gets revealed soon. I dunno if they are going to reveal every previous character before announcing a newcomer from the same game, but if Kuja gets revealed... then I hope that they'll show a newcomer from IX being Vivi.

Actually, who are your most wanted newcomers for the new Dissidia? For me it's Vivi, Zack, Auron, anyone from 6 (preferably Celes, Locke, Edgar, Sabin, Shadow, or Mog), and Rydia. There are other characters, but that's my top 5.

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I'm hoping Kuja gets revealed soon. I dunno if they are going to reveal every previous character before announcing a newcomer from the same game, but if Kuja gets revealed... then I hope that they'll show a newcomer from IX being Vivi.

Actually, who are your most wanted newcomers for the new Dissidia? For me it's Vivi, Zack, Auron, anyone from 6 (preferably Celes, Locke, Edgar, Sabin, Shadow, or Mog), and Rydia. There are other characters, but that's my top 5.
Edge/Shadow, Vincent, someone from XII, Setzer, annnd... that's all I can think of offhand.

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Welp, SE just released twelve different videos showing the different DLCs you can get for XV.

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Hey all, news! I just got a second code for the Final Fantasy XV Amazon Road Trip promo. If someone wants it, just PM me.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I've finished Disc 2 (or Part 2) of Final Fantasy IX earlier. The story is getting pretty good so far and so I'm guessing I'm like halfway done with the game.

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Hey all, a little warning: Apparently a few copies of FF XV leaked and people are starting to stream gameplay. If you care about spoilers, might want to avoid YouTube comment sections, etc.
Can we all agree not to discuss any of them here?

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
Hey all, a little warning: Apparently a few copies of FF XV leaked and people are starting to stream gameplay. If you care about spoilers, might want to avoid YouTube comment sections, etc.
Can we all agree not to discuss any of them here?
I'm not one to spoil anything for people as I don't like spoilers. So no worries from me, the most I do is share news on the games and talk about already released titles lol.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I hate spoilers with a passion. I would end up losing interest in something if I end up being spoiled on.
Besides, I only use YouTube to watch music videos and **** that has nothing to do with gaming.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No spoilers, please. I plan on playing FF15 eventually, so I rather not see anything regarding plot.

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
TFW FF XV comes out the day after tomorrow:

Darunia Dance Victory 1.gif

[Actual footage of me, btw]

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Looking forward to playing Final Fantasy XV once I get home from work, though I won't be able to play it right away until later that afternoon.

Top Bottom