• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social 7th Heaven - Cloud Social Thread

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I can't be hyped for E3 to be honest.
I always get hyped for Nintendo's E3 and... it's only Zelda. Granted, I can't wait for Zelda U, but I wish I could see some other games in action or announce new games.
Because of that... I can't be hyped, other than potential FF7 Remake footage. I'm at least happy for Crash fans.
I'm excited for all the FFXV content though!

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
So... Zelda.
Yup. Totally hyped again.
That said, here's what I found on the Amazon page for it:
Screenshot_2016-06-14-17-24-00.png

Pretty sure Link would pick Rowlet.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Its kind of sad that there will probably be some radical feminist who would say some garbage like "Tifa's boobs are to big". Not saying that Tifa is just boobs because Tifa is a great character, but there are people who never play the game or don't like video games. There could also be a problem with ol' sephy stabbing Aeris (problem) I'm sorry for bringing this up because I'm not huge on this kind of topic, but after hearing what happened with the poster for X-men Apocalypse and the "abusive" message it was sending, I kind of got a little bit upset because it wasn't calling for equality, it was calling for censorship, and I don't want that for any game ESPEACALLY Final Fantasy 7 my second favorite FF game next to 6.

I like skinny Cloud. It gives off that emo teenager feel to Cloud and it also doesn't give much "weight" to Cloud. For example if you played as Barett who is very large, you would get the feeling that Barett is slow and heavy which could fail to immersive someone in a game. I mean I know he will not become Knuckles from Sonic Boom or Mega Swampert but I think Cloud looks rather nice

Not to mention it really gives you the impression that Cloud must be REALLY strong to carry the massive Buster sword with one arm.
I almost wish Tifa wasn't as beautiful as she is so people wouldn't just look at her breasts all the time. Also hi everybody! Haven't been here in a while. Any news of the FFVII remake? I haven't been following E3, I have enough good games as it is.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Nair OOS is whatever deity you revere come to this earth and you should all learn to do it immediately
Do a move on my shield? Nair.
It missed? Fade away, you're safe.
It hit? Get a followup.
Literally Smash 4 EZ mode

Now I just have to master OOS usmash and up b

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I almost wish Tifa wasn't as beautiful as she is so people wouldn't just look at her breasts all the time. Also hi everybody! Haven't been here in a while. Any news of the FFVII remake? I haven't been following E3, I have enough good games as it is.
That's the consequence of video game feminism. People just go around drooling over a female character's physical appearance and go around saying **** like "waifu material" It's despicable having to go through some bull**** like that.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
That's the consequence of video game feminism. People just go around drooling over a female character's physical appearance and go around saying **** like "waifu material" It's despicable having to go through some bull**** like that.
I'm smashing the like button but all it does is unlike :(

Last edited:

HFlash

Future Physician and Sm4sher
NNID
HFlash
I know it's been awhile since I've been here, but I'm wondering if any of you guys are going to CEO in Orlando, Florida this year? Would love to meet you guys and get some games in.

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
Sadly no, but you might recognize me from the VS weeklies, I've been in Miami from December last year until Genesis 3.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Got 2nd at a tournament today. Lost to my best friend. Currently the best Cloud in KC tho rn so thats cool on my part

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
How is FG even bad it's been really helpful to me. I just don't understand you guys. Literally just play the game and accept that IT'S A GAME and people can taunt if they like - just taunt back. Like if you can think of it as more friendly rather than douchey, then it's a lot better and - guess what - IT CAN HELP YOU GET BETTER AT THE GAME. That's what we all want, isn't it?

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
That came out of nowhere, and it's not the truth, it's just your opinion. I won't play For Glory as long as Smash Ladder exists.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
It really didn't, if you read the thread, we've discussed it multiple times. Smash ladder is better though

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
For Glory is only fun when there is no input lag or if the person you're playing against is having as fun as you are. Other than those, it's still full of ****.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Why are we discussing FG? If people wanna use it they can, no big deal.

On another more serious note it would seem that the Bayo hate toxin is poisoning Cloud now. I just really hope the community doesnt turn Cloud into the next Bayonetta syndrome

D

Deleted member

On another more serious note it would seem that the Bayo hate toxin is poisoning Cloud now. I just really hope the community doesnt turn Cloud into the next Bayonetta syndrome
I fear that they will nerf Cloud like they did with Bayonetta, although less extreme.
It will continue to be a vicious cycle because once one top tier gets nerfed, more people will rally for another top tier to get nerfed. Fighting games are not perfect or balanced; tiers will exist no matter what.

For Glory is only fun when there is no input lag or if the person you're playing against is having as fun as you are. Other than those, it's still full of ****.
This. I can have some fun on FG, but it can be a massive salt fest that it's not worth it.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Its just humorous to me how people went from "Cloud is ok, but Bayonetta is SOOOOO STUPID! PLS NERF!!!" to "Cloud is SOOOOO STUPID! PLS NERF!!!"

I fully expect and half way want a nerf soon but once Cloud is hit, then whos next? Cloud will be nerfed, maybe not as hard, maybe has hard, we dont know. I just hope people dont start treating us like dirt like they did to the bayo players

D

Deleted member

Its just humorous to me how people went from "Cloud is ok, but Bayonetta is SOOOOO STUPID! PLS NERF!!!" to "Cloud is SOOOOO STUPID! PLS NERF!!!"

I fully expect and half way want a nerf soon but once Cloud is hit, then whos next? Cloud will be nerfed, maybe not as hard, maybe has hard, we dont know. I just hope people dont start treating us like dirt like they did to the bayo players
I expect that if Cloud gets nerfed, and the nerfs are major, I can see players treating Cloud mains like dirt.

I'll try to be optimistic. To be honest, Cloud is going to be hard to nerf; his character design is naturally good for a game like Smash.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Its just sad how the community for this game treats certain people. First everyone hated Diddy players, then they all hated Sheik, then they mass hated Bayonetta, and now Cloud players are in the cross fire. If they do nerf him, I dont think theyll be major, but it wouldnt be too hard to accidentally butcher him.

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Cloud really doesn't need a nerf.
Is he good? Yes.
Is he Bayonetta levels of stupid? No.

Last edited:

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Well considering how people are beginning to make it out that he has nothing bad about him, destroys everyone, "is braindead", etc I dont think people see it as "hes good, but not broken" but instead see it as "OMG bayo 2.0. Hes gonna ruin this game!!!"

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
People complain about Mario, what can you expect?

D

Deleted member

We're a petty community that rather nerf characters than to adjust and learn the MU.

I do agree that Bayonetta needed to get nerfed, but for the rest like Cloud, I think nerfing top tiers is unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Its just sad how the community for this game treats certain people. First everyone hated Diddy players, then they all hated Sheik, then they mass hated Bayonetta, and now Cloud players are in the cross fire. If they do nerf him, I dont think theyll be major, but it wouldnt be too hard to accidentally butcher him.
Those people who thinks certain characters are braindead and not winning tournaments, they should watch Omni's video "Are you smarter than a braindead character?"

Last edited:

RebelXII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rebel133
ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD
TITANFALL 2
BATTLEFIELD 1
INJUSTICE 2

I DON'T HAVE THIS MUCH MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Me, whenever I see someone getting hyped for anything but FF XV or Breath of the Wild:

he-chose...poorly.jpg

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Breath of the Wild was the highlight of E3 for me. No words can describe how hyped I am for the game.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
People would rather have multiple overlords than one, that's for sure.
Cloud's like, the only overlord left, other than perhaps Ryu.

Unnerf some peeps so we can have better variety of oppressors =^)

Last edited:

RebelXII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rebel133
Breath of the Wild was the highlight of E3 for me. No words can describe how hyped I am for the game.
The reason why I loved the trailer so much is because it just screamed adventure and freedom. You can tell by just the trailer that the world is going to be massive. and the music that played during the trailer.

Did you know that after you wake up from the shrine of resurrection, you can go straight towards the final boss? That sounds like a pretty solid challenge.

People would rather have multiple overlords than one, that's for sure.
Cloud's like, the only overlord left, other than perhaps Ryu.

Unnerf some peeps so we can have better variety of oppressors =^)
If we are talking about who the best character in the game is, I'd have to say that its :4mario:. He has literally everything he needs to take on any type of character.

Top Bottom