• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/28 C3's JULY JUGGERNAUT! Smash Singles/Doubles Double Elim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Newb

Smash Ace
Hopefully full results get posted this time. Had lots of fun today, fun seeing all the chill TA people again. Shoutouts in the results thread whenev.

TAK$

Smash Ace
they did brackets on tia so they should be up wheneva.

good stuff all
one day.....

ok mini shoutouts since i'm too lazy to actualy type alot.

i had alot of fun at this tourny, POTATOES!!!

Frozen/Btree: this is for you guys

Frozen: yeah sry again >_> I feel bad about that wobble on the last stock.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP: If you didnt go marth i never would have attempted to wobbles again, however since you did go marth i was able to get my wobbling skillz back! tyty!!!!

blues: grrrr i need to talk to you more next time.

omni: WHY DIDNT YOU WIN? FIRED!

chillin: you ownz for teaching me how to SHDL, that way worked for me. fox ditto on green greens next time!

HOVA: rematch!

EE: next time we MM i'm going ICs!! all my other chars suck, ICs win!

k that's all of 'em, i know i missed alot of you guys but to everyone else, good stuffz.

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
I'm goin back to school before the next C3. It was fun, if any of you guys travel midwest during the school year, you might see me.

Those Baltimore guys are hilarious - I need to smash with them more often.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah, the highlight of today was definitely stealing fifty pounds of potatoes from Five Guys with Bowsertree.....but I had a lot of fun at the tournament as well....good stuff to everyone I played.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Thanks for the matches guys, I feel I got a lot better just attending the tournament.

Thanks to neo, newb, meep, and greg for putting up with my sh*t/pestering.

shout outs for sure in the results :)

p.s. I'll beat you next time meep ;)

Tin

Smash Journeyman
so i was bored and pondering, WHERE HAS AEROSHADOW BEEN FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS? So i decided to inquire into the matter, and I found some juicy details!!

Shot at 2007-07-27

Shot at 2007-07-27

Shot at 2007-07-27

oh my!!
Requote

God****, Aero is hot ****.

The Newb

Smash Ace
Thanks for the matches guys, I feel I got a lot better just attending the tournament.

Thanks to neo, newb, meep, and greg for putting up with my sh*t/pestering.

shout outs for sure in the results :)

p.s. I'll beat you next time meep ;)
Yeah, I'm sorry we didn't get to play extra friendlies man. I hadn't had any caffeine during the day and by the time you got a seat next to Hova and me, I had a *****in' migraine. I'll definitely make it up to you next time I see you.

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
Oh and on another note, Robin, you know we love c3's and everything, but today was slightly lame as far as outside of tournament play went.

It's not a huge deal, but we're paying a $8 venue fee only to quickly play our tournament matches and have the tv's stripped of smash immediately after. People are so willing to pay the venue fee because there's so much extra time for friendlies and such, and I just want to make sure that what happened today isn't going to be the standard for future tournaments.

Aside from that, great job getting things done quickly.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sorry i got mad to kaiser/meep, gg's.:(
I was kinda upset at the no time between singles/doubles and lack of friendlies.. :( Was a far trip to only get to play in the actual tourny itself. But it was fun nonetheless.

Neo friendlies with you were the bomb you are so cool. ;)
Omni - wtf no mm ><

Thats it! Wish i coulda ate before like 8 pm on the way home.. lol.. oh well.

I might come back at least once more before brawl with reik and take over teams and hopefully do better in singles. xD

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
for those of you who played my sheik/marth at c3, can you tell me which one seemed better

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, not a problem no need for you to apologize it wasn't your fault and i still had fun, I'll defiantly come again epically if theres pools and friendlies after like plank said their normally is that sounds like a blast, oh and i forgot to mention last time, kirbstirs kirby is beastly. Playing yoshi vs roy with neo and yoshi vs kirby with kirbstir was mad fun low tier tourny next time too. :)

Edit : omni posted as i was posting, from watching you in teams / singles / firendlies omni i watched you and all the md/va smashers quite a bit, I thought your sheik was most impressive, your fox/marth are nasty too tho.
My whole crew plays spacies and vs spacies are my best match ups by far so i was glad u went fox on me in tourny if you had went sheik i might have been in trouble. xD

Velocity

Smash Lord
Alittle dissapointed in no friendlies / hurry up tourny / no pools but hopefully i can make the next one and it makes up for it

Shinku

Smash Champion
omg, my ribs are like painful from laughing at Aeros picture. im like, "wait a sec, that cant be the guy whos uses jiggs??? it just cant be?????"

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I played horribly... I couldn't do any tech stuff with Fox, and my Marth wasn't turning around for chain grabs... It sucks that they took down friendlies so fast, but I ended up in another tournament in the same day for Melty Blood. Hell, I owned half of the stations (2 stations lulz)

But yeah, good stuffz here. Next time we can hopefully have pools, though this time, it was REALLY well organized and I was happy about that. Just not enough time for friendlies D:.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Haha EE's black *** got banned again. What a surprise!

Edit: I thought there was gonna be a results thread, but apparently no; so I'll do some shoutouts here.

Husband - Fun friendlies when I got there, I'm trying to work on my Samus vs Peach match up.

Vist & Omni - Fluff+Tomo got *****. GGs.

First team we played in losers - Sorry I don't remember your names, ggs.

pockyD and ?? - It was an amazingly good set, and you guys ***** us (Pissedoffdude829 and HAT) on Green Greens. who uses ICs on Green Greens anyway? Good ****.

Team Nasty - It's not the first time you've jacked me and HAT in teams. Good ****. But I pretty much won the set, when me and Fonz were returning to the stage and I decided to Meteor Smash him, and we died together.

Blue Blazer - I thought you were gonna take me to Green Greens last match of our set, you're weird. Good **** though. You play smart. I just regret super wavedashing off the stage at that one point, and wasting a stock. >.>

Icebox - Good ****. And if it helps, your ICs brother Blues took me out of the tournament rather well.

Rei - When you chose Peach I got nervous. I used to be terrible against her, but after Otakon I learned the match up, so you would've ***** me if it weren't for that. >.> Good ****, and we should be louder when we Magiquote.

Blues - You're too strong! You clearly went into the set ready to take me out. Every time you touched me it led into a combo, both matches I didn't know what to do until like the end but it was too late. Good ****.

HAT - Well we got ****ed up by Vist and Omni first round, but after that we started getting better. Good ****.

EEvisu - Ah!! I'm EEvisu! I run away from bees because I'm a little black girl!! Eww!!! Get it away from me! I fear things that suddenly appear in my line of sight and move!

DOSV - *gestures*

Frozen - Hey.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
who cares?

its the summer guys.

go to the pool.
play pick up basketball.
eat ice cream.
do nothing with friends. (that doesn't include playing video games)
and try to enjoy your young life.

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
who cares?

its the summer guys.

go to the pool.
play pick up basketball.
eat ice cream.

Just because he wants full results doesn't mean he has no life.

Fonz

Smash Ace
who cares?

its the summer guys.

go to the pool.
play pick up basketball.
eat ice cream.
You hang out with bizy too much. If you have time to browse a tournament thread you didn't attend and tell people what they should be doing with their time you should take a step back and think for a second.

Frozen

Smash Lord
You hang out with bizy too much. If you have time to browse a tournament thread you didn't attend and tell people what they should be doing with their time you should take a step back and think for a second.
10/10

Message too short

hova

Smash Champion
lmao

it's summer guys.

go to work every ***** day from 830 to 530

enjoy ur youth *****es, in what ever way you see fit

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
who cares?

its the summer guys.

go to the pool.
play pick up basketball.
eat ice cream.
lol idiot, who are you to assume what I do with my life. and 50 dollar mm in basketball 1on1, youll prob win, since i spend all my time playing videogames...

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lmao

it's summer guys.

go to work every ***** day from 830 to 530

enjoy ur youth *****es, in what ever way you see fit
8:00 to 500* *elbow thrust from the side* yus!

life is what you make of it. i just do whatever makes me smile and never look back.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
phil, i hope you and jon know me enough that im just trying to instill some food for thought in these people that sweat tornys hardcore.

vik - if you have enough time to make a black peach playing basketball on an internet sig... well i think that says enough about you.

lol the newb!? please dont talk.

SEED - LINK DITTOZ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom