• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/28 C3's JULY JUGGERNAUT! Smash Singles/Doubles Double Elim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
SSBM players try to be there by 11am, plz. I would really like to start the tourney by 12pm.

As far as the lock in, I can also do registrations there. That would save alot of time.

Bring sleeping bags/ pillows, the floor is not very comfy.

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
It's probably stupid to ask, but can anyone give a ride to a random, no-name Marth player from Southern Maryland to this? I keep telling myself that I'll go to more tourneys, but I still have no license, and Virginia's a pretty long distance away for my parents to travel... I'll pitch in for gas!

Zian

Smash Cadet
SSBM players try to be there by 11am, plz. I would really like to start the tourney by 12pm.

As far as the lock in, I can also do registrations there. That would save alot of time.

Bring sleeping bags/ pillows, the floor is not very comfy.

Ok so when exactly does the lock-in start? cause I'm game for both the tournment and lock-in.

blues

Smash Journeyman
I had a vision that hova was coming to this so now blues has to come

Lobos

Smash Master
What time does this all night event start? And what time does the door open on saturday? There is a chance I might show up.

Edit: Nevermind! But I do need more info on this lock-in. If anyone wants to ride feel free to ask, hate driving to c3 alone and cold. O.o (friday only can't do the tourney on sat)

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I had a vision that hova was coming to this so now blues has to come
Jeez, Jedi Maverick Hunters, I believe in Blues to be the all knowing.

@ Jon: Letz get dis **** up! I don't know if I can be there for lock in tonight, my mom's B Day is today.

And guys, of course I'm bringing my cube, it's a duh. Also with 2 memory cards, I could probably give the memory card with the full data to C3 so they can have one for use.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
People who are coming so far (36 on this list):

1.) Redd
2.) Vist
3.) Aho
4.) ChaosKnight
5.) ChRed2AKrisp
6.) Fonz
7.) Kirbstir
8.) G-Regulate
9.) KC Cloud
10.) Meep
11.) Neo
12.) Husband
13.) Chillin
14.) KM
15.) SlikVik
16.) Masahiro
17.) Hova
18.) Blues
19.) Plank
20.) Kaiser
21.) Chinesah
22.) Newb
23.) Rei
24.) Cyrain
25.) Zero
26.) Eggm
27.) Frozen
28.) Tak$
29.) Hat
30.) Zian
31.) DOSV
32.) InfernoOmni
Amazing.)InfernoOmni's Girlfriend
33.) Swiftbass
34.) Velocity
35.) PockyD
36.) Doll

This looks epic. Maybe someone can start the seeding tonight so it'll be close to ready for tomm.

Omni

BRoomer
Chillin - Fox vs. Marth $5.
Slik - Fox/Marth/Sheik/Falcon/Falco vs. Peach $2 each
G-Reg - Fox/Marth/Ganon/Sheik/Falco iron-man ditto. $1 each
Eggm - Fox vs. Falco $5.
KC Cloud - Fox ditto. Fox vs. Falco. $3 each
Redd - squander

last day before the tourny! anymore takers?

Eggm

Smash Hero
I said just the falco vs fox was fine omni, i don't got that much money. xD Um... reik can't go anymore. :( but i'm still going but now we can't win teams *sigh* j/k.. not really. xD

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I'll try to come for the lock-in. I'll bring my cube and laptop. Some late night megaman, Melty Blood, Bubble Bobble, or Smash, whateva.

Omni

BRoomer
we've traded reik out for swiftbass

sorry chillin you can't get your revenge :)
who's the best out of you guys?

no, m2k or chu? FINALLY! everyone keep chillin from taking this =P

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Oh Jon, I'm bringing my laptop, therefore, payment for our fg moneymatch can be done there.

Is there any more info on the lock in? Or what? Is it just a bring a sleeping bag and camp in there?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yes. just bring a sleeping bag. AND A ****ING CUBE/SETUP. if no one brings cubes, than there will be insufficient TVs all night, which would be pointless and sucky.

also, i feel bad for reik. he mustve been having terrible, terrible g-reg nightmares that consisted of knees to the face. maybe next time :)

Omni

BRoomer
dude, i wanna go to this lock-in so bad. i think i'm going to try to make it happen.
poker + smash - responsbility = :cool:

Reioumu

Smash Lord
yes. just bring a sleeping bag. AND A ****ING CUBE/SETUP. if no one brings cubes, than there will be insufficient TVs all night, which would be pointless and sucky.

also, i feel bad for reik. he mustve been having terrible, terrible g-reg nightmares that consisted of knees to the face. maybe next time :)
You wound me, I always bring my cube, sadly can't bring a TV, but they got Cubes there, let's smash until 3:00 am lol.

What time should I show up?

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
lockin starts at 9 PM. they have tvs, not cubes really. but they may need to use their tvs. not sure.

i can bring a wii/tv. (to the tourney, not coming to the lockin)

i might be teaming with chinesahh but if not, anyone else good wanna team? =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom