• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/28 C3's JULY JUGGERNAUT! Smash Singles/Doubles Double Elim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
hey slikvik do you wanna throw away more money by MM me 5 $ 2 matches one with my fox vs anything you have and the other you pick my char vs whatever you wanna play =p

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
SlikVic - Fox/Marth/Sheik/Falco/Falcon vs. Peach $2 each.

Krisp, you wanna MM or just friendly?
Aho, let's MM. Which match-ups?
Chillin, Fox/Marth and Sheik/Marth again? =P Make sure you bring my $10. <3

Iron man? ****, do I have 5 characters? Idk, I'll try it against someone, but I'll think about making it a money match.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm reading Harry Potter as we speak =) Too good.

Too bad I left my smash + cube @ Doll's house =( I'll have to call and tell him to bring it since he won't read the boards.

I'll take MMs vs my Marth =) Be nice >_>

meepxzero

Smash Master
Will there be a birthday party upstairs again? It'd be sweet to hold the tourney up there again. So much more room.
lol i think the upstairs turned into a karate dojo. It was hilarious when me, omni, and vist went up there and were messing with the wooden swords and finally realized this wasnt a part of c3 anymore.... :laugh:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i'm amazing, everything i said would happen in HP7 happened and my sister's pissed at me.

omni, i don't feel like losing money, so friendlies lolz ima gonna try some other chars for fun, marth and doc.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Noon sounds good, the NJ people velocity are talking about are me and reik, and maybe some others who knows, c-ya guys there. :)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
they let you stay at the venue the night before for 5$. its like a lock-in type deal where you can play all night.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
I read ya adam... i'm just not sure. I'm trying to have lots of people for the fighters this time, good old Jwong and New York are coming, so i'm starting the event earlier for them. Pools are fun, but I can't manage them all like I can a bracket.

We could do triple elimination!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I read ya adam... i'm just not sure. I'm trying to have lots of people for the fighters this time, good old Jwong and New York are coming, so i'm starting the event earlier for them. Pools are fun, but I can't manage them all like I can a bracket.

We could do triple elimination!
Haha never tried it. We could =)

Eggm

Smash Hero
I like falco dittos more than reik and i'm slightly better at them than he is, i'd be more than willing to do some too, but I will inform reik. ;)

Oh and g-reg reik wants revenge be prepared. :)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Chillin - don't you know fox is my only good char, lol. no iron man, but i'll do Fox vs. Marth again

who all is going to the lock in the night before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom