• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/28 C3's JULY JUGGERNAUT! Smash Singles/Doubles Double Elim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
so i was bored and pondering, WHERE HAS AEROSHADOW BEEN FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS? So i decided to inquire into the matter, and I found some juicy details!!

Shot at 2007-07-27

Shot at 2007-07-27

Shot at 2007-07-27

oh my!!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Chillin - Fox vs. Marth $5.
Slik - Fox/Marth/Sheik/Falcon/Falco vs. Peach $2 each
G-Reg - Fox/Marth/Ganon/Sheik/Falco iron-man ditto. $1 each
Eggm - Fox vs. Falco $5.
KC Cloud - Fox ditto. Fox vs. Falco. $3 each
Redd - squander

last day before the tourny! anymore takers?
I clearly made a post.

Marth vs Marth
Marth vs Sheik
Some amount of money. -_-
Squander =)

I said just the falco vs fox was fine omni, i don't got that much money. xD Um... reik can't go anymore. :( but i'm still going but now we can't win teams *sigh* j/k.. not really. xD
I don't think I can make it in time for teams, but if I do I'll team with you. :)

Oh, and Doll is celebrating his 18th and can't go @ Plank, already talked to him =(

Im off to go ball for a couple of hours...then to the club tonight.

I might be able to make it for singles...
I think I still need a ride from you, Frank is gonna @ ODU again -_-

Man, license Dec 9

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
so i was bored and pondering, WHERE HAS AEROSHADOW BEEN FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS? So i decided to inquire into the matter, and I found some juicy details!!

Shot at 2007-07-27

Shot at 2007-07-27

Shot at 2007-07-27

oh my!!

OMFG LMAOOOOOO WOW that looks just like him.

>_>;;;;;;;;

Zian

Smash Cadet
Anyone else being told by google maps it can only find [44600-44699] Cape Ct. I mean i guess cape ct isn't that big so its not that huge of a deal right? And if we are short on cubes/TVs for the lockin i can bring both but the TV is only like a 20 inch, we need them that bad?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
LMAO! what the **** is up with those pictures!? i know that's aero, by why is that aero!? :laugh:

*edit* all those girls are dudes, right?

Zian

Smash Cadet
Alright well after changing my oil today i forgot to put the oil cap back on like a tard, now i have a free sparklers show under my car at the moment. It doesn't look like I'm making it tonight and unless firestone cleans plus fixes my jeep; I'm screwed for making it by 12 tomorrow. Count me out guys...someone needs to throw a richmond tournment..I'd ride my bike if i had to.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Unfortunately, I'm also going to have to drop out.

Some of my friends who I haven't seen in forever are in town, and I think that takes priority. Save the mm's for the 8/18 C3! 3 weeks =) gl everyone tomorrow.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Anyone else being told by google maps it can only find [44600-44699] Cape Ct. I mean i guess cape ct isn't that big so its not that huge of a deal right? And if we are short on cubes/TVs for the lockin i can bring both but the TV is only like a 20 inch, we need them that bad?
turn onto cape court, it's confusing cuz it's in this giant building. on cape ct. it'll be on your right a big building with lots of doors with numbers on them, the door you want is 118.

and i might not make this afterall, gf issues, sorry if i don't rei but i'll try my hardest.

TAK$

Smash Ace

Shot at 2007-07-27

Shot at 2007-07-27

Shot at 2007-07-27

oh my!!
wow, >_> all i have to say to that is http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=notsocutezp1.jpg

this shiz is gonna rock, ima probly end up MMing you all even though i havent posted about it yet lolz, and if there's pools, well, i can dream again and hope i get out....... not gonna happen but meh.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
I need to make back some of the money i squandered away on vacation, so I'll moneymatch anyone who wants to with my marth. Takers?

Andrew Ott

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I'll prolly be there by 11:15.

Redd, I'm still waiting to fight you since that training session. ;)

CK I'll MM you Marth ditto.

Maybe I'll have an advantage in hours of sleep at this tourney. ^.^

chillindude829

Smash Master
hey i think i'll quote these pictures again

Shot at 2007-07-27

Shot at 2007-07-27

Shot at 2007-07-27

oh my!!
i don't think they've been quoted enough

Lobos

Smash Master
We've been here since 11 and few are still standing playing smash, well more like sitting. Anyways good luck to everyone later today!

aho43

Smash Lord
due to needs to save $$ i might have to bail on these ironman $$ matches and my other money matches. apologies. im trying to get drunk on saturday night. :p

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
due to needs to save $$ i might have to bail on these ironman $$ matches and my other money matches. apologies. im trying to get drunk on saturday night. :p
i was slightly upset when reading this post until i got to the last line of it.

now, i sympathize completely

good stuffs

Aero

Smash Journeyman

thanks a lot plank

i'll be back from korea on aug 5th guys

:p

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Results

Singles:
1. Chillin
2. KM
3. Husband
4. Plank
5. G-reg
5. Meep

Teams:
1. Kirbulate
2. Vist + Omni
3. Team Nasty

95% correct, I think?

aho43

Smash Lord
word, see you guys at the august one. im gonna take a week or 2 smash hiatus to go to the beach and crap. had fun at this. good stuff to whoever did well. to you NJ folks who came. thanks for coming, sorry you came to the one c3 where they don't do pools. if you guys decide to come back youll get your money's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom