• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 tampa fest by yummynbeefy and sym AURAES LAST APPEARANCE IN FL [UPDATE]

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
EDIT: its been decided by bolth to's that we will be joining harriet the guy at his fest heres the link to the thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234667

Smashin

Wit out A Condom
Set Ups:
SYM=3 Tv's+Cube+Melee+Wii+Brawl
aurae=Wii+Brawlplus+recording stuff
people bring stuff...

where at...
4249 plaza dr. Appt. F 207
Holiday Florida 34619

number is updated...
sym Number
727-389-1260
beefys number 813-368-5430

basic rules...everyone knows them so i dont need to post em.

doors open 12pm

i will need setups i have a tv and a wii so yea bring stuff

attendance
1. yummynbeefy
2. yummynbeefy's brother
3. wonderbread
4. aurae
5.sym

tv
1. yummynbeefy
2. sym
3. sym

wii/cubes/melee/brawl
1. yummynbeefy wii, brawl, and melee
2. sym cube melee

thickncre@my

Smash Rookie
i wanna go. but so far it looks like ppl cant make it....................................

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
at my last fest people said they would come to my place....monk,lime,fred,****,aurae,tra and his friends,polmex,lamugi......would u rather have me host it cuz than it wont really be a fairwell to aurae if he not there...his car is f'ed up so he cant drive at night...if u want me to host it jus change the info to mine and thatss all good....jus keep me informed

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
at my last fest people said they would come to my place....monk,lime,fred,****,aurae,tra and his friends,polmex,lamugi......would u rather have me host it cuz than it wont really be a fairwell to aurae if he not there...his car is f'ed up so he cant drive at night...if u want me to host it jus change the info to mine and thatss all good....jus keep me informed
that would be better for me, idk where beefy lives. so i can get here np

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
o ok ill get someone to give you the thread

and bread i live in a smash dead zone only people around are me and abe

im just going to forget about hosting fests but its a pain in the *** to drive 30-40 minutes to get to a smashers house/appartment o well

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ask abe if he goin......if u give me gas money ill get u.....keep this thread...jus put my address instead of urs....and my phone number....jus change that keep it as ur fest...jus put beefy and sym fest...so people know...

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
beefy put my address on first post and make it big so people know

Smashin

Wit out A Condom
Set Ups:
SYM=3 Tv's+Cube+Melee+Wii+Brawl
aurae=Wii+Brawlplus+recording stuff
people bring stuff...

where at...
4249 plaza dr. Appt. F 207
Holiday Florida 34619

number is updated...
My Number
727-389-1260

basic rules...everyone knows them so i dont need to post em.

doors open 12pm

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Tet and I are down. The 25th is the last weekend we're both gonna be in state for the next few weeks. Can't wait!

Time
Runs
Away

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i dont get u people, why not come to the tourny im ALREADY hosting on this day so we can have one good tourny instead of two smaller ones?...

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Grr....

Now I'm torn. Way to make me make a decision on where to go this weekend, guys. I'm thinking about just staying home and Brawling with the CPU now......

But seriously? I advocate listening to Seibrik: I think we should all just go down and crash his tourny in Miami. At first I was just gonna opt out of driving that far, but if it's between driving to Miami and driving to Gville, Miami just might be the better choice once you consider the HUGE names that will be there. Carpool? Lets work something out!

Cmon? With enough participation from Central and Western Florida we can make his tourny hella' epic. And it's supposed to be for his Birthday!!!

Articulate. Expound. Discuss. Debate. Talk.

Go!

Time
Runs
Away

OverLade

Smash Hero
i dont get u people, why not come to the tourny im ALREADY hosting on this day so we can have one good tourny instead of two smaller ones?...
Nobody from Tampa even went to gigs....

I'd be down to go if my parents would let someone drive me but even then everyone in Tampa would rather be here and just get a hardcore day of training rather than drive 4 hours to lose 30 dollars :laugh:.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
....but even then everyone in Tampa would rather be here and just get a hardcore day of training rather than drive 4 hours to lose 30 dollars :laugh:.
Eh, if I'm already driving at least two hours, adding another two wouldn't be out of the question.

And if I end up going anywhere, there's room for two in my car.

Time
Runs
Away

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Redhalberd, why choose to train in tampa, playing people MAYBE around ur level (this is too anyone) when u can come to miami and play people you KNOW are better than u and can train you REAL well, without EVEN playing u, just by watching, then when u do play, its THAT much better.

You need this just as much as anyone, perhaps more given ur potential.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
you guys know this is a video game....i jus host fest to have fun...you guys treat this like it will be around another 10 yrs.....by then most people will be in there late 20s or eairly 30s seriously u still gonna be playin smash????dont get me wrong its a FUN GAME...as far as competive play its jus a fad..i was real competitive...but i got over it..i mostly play for fun..but im goin to htg place for the fest and plus aurae last fest..

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
because its 4 hours away and nobody is willing to take multiple carpools to your event.

Sorry, Pangaea johns. I would go if somebody had a ride though.

Yummy, I may actually come to this. Will there be an actual tourney at this? Like something small.

Top Bottom