• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& 64 Weekly smashfests at A&C World. NOW ON FRIDAYS FROM 3PM - 8PM

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Weekly smashfests @
Address: 702a Spadina Avenue

Main Intersection: Bloor & Spadina
Where: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Date: Every Friday from 3-8pm
Venue fee: $5
After talking to A&C games, I decided to help out and advertise the space that they have available. They have time in their schedule for smash every week thanks to certain people in their community, and with the people on smashboards requesting for somewhere to smash, I decided to take advantage of this opportunity and introduce the people here to the smashfests at A&C games.​
Furthermore, I will be there and I'm more than willing to help anyone who comes out ^_^. I wan't us to develop a strong scene, and we need to help each other if we want to grow. The goal of this is to help everyone you can. Pay it forward style. Our scene is really big (on average 40 man tournament attendance) so helping each other is beyond necessary for us to grow.​
Anyone is welcome to come and play. The casual environment will be healthy for new comers as well. I can only see this as being a plus for our scene, and I'm very greatful for the opportunity the A&C games venue offers.​

i1337

Smash Ace
aw yee

I've been there a couple times outside of the "brawl community" with some friends, during the school year I'll probably come to the vast majority of these (literally across the street, ftw)

May bring some other people along as well (though they'd be playing leik, Street Fighter/MVC, dem asians)

:103:

edit: also, you spelled "grateful" wrong. lol. dat "greatful".

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Kickass, it's official now! That was fast! =D

Yesterday was great, I can't wait to see this grow & will keep trying to round people up each week... Thanks for doing this! :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'll be there sat for like the last hour sadly. When I get there I'm getting on one station and hogging it LOL.

My regular homeboys better still be coming to my smashfests still to.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there sat for like the last hour sadly. When I get there I'm getting on one station and hogging it LOL.

My regular homeboys better still be coming to my smashfests still to.
Pfffft, thinking I go to these things to play smash. I go to play with my good friend gichan even though he wants to kill the whole community by not providing venues with AC. This is bad gichan, someone almost died.

/troll

:phone:

Gichan

Smash Champion
Pfffft, thinking I go to these things to play smash. I go to play with my good friend gichan even though he wants to kill the whole community by not providing venues with AC. This is bad gichan, someone almost died.

/troll

:phone:
Daaaammn, that sounds kinda accurate LOL.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Once I have money (which might be soon finally) I'll try to make it to these regularly.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh man the past two days have been sooo fun. I'm really ****ing liking this place, it was totally made for gamers man lol. I like the people that go there to, they all look pretty lively. I'll start chatting up some peeps next time I'm there.

Shoutouts to pharaoh's wolf, it's tooooo good. Don't wanna spoil anything but when i1337 gets that MM set up, you gotta see it.

Shoutouts to Tin's two day old kirby getting him 5th place at smash 64 tourney and to Jack failing us by coming 3rd.

You guys gtta reach these when you can, sadly I won't be able to get to them this week...sadface...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So I'll be there tomorrow unless I get sucked in by Terraria again.
That's like 50:50 odds. Then you factor in the possibility of a job interview... and it's still 50:50 :(

fUddO

Smash Ace
Can't make it this Tuesday. Might come Saturday, depends on my weekend. I want to get at least 1 smashfest in, hopefully 2.

i1337

Smash Ace
is anyone planning on going tomorrow? if a decent number of people are, i will too

i know gi is most likely going as well

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'll be there at around the same time I went last time, like 6:30pm? I know some of you wanna get in that practice before your scrub tourney on sunday.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Who's coming tomorrow?

This time I'm actually planning on playing semi-serious matches. (holy ****!)

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'll be there tomorrow, and apparently the ZSS main is coming to, damn excited for that.

Yo V11, wanna MM? $5? I seriously think you'll beat me which is why I'm asking for the MM.

Top Bottom