• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sung that is not true at least when we first were starting out in socal u gave a lot of advice, and you were could at identifying habits

@kiko, welcome to 626 melee! i hope you find some friendly competition here! :)
looool

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Hey guys! Are there any Yoshi mains here going to Rule 6? My friend went to a few tournaments and said he saw/played a couple of Yoshis. I'd like to do some Yoshi dittos!

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Sounds good! If all goes according to plan I'll be at Rule 6 and we can play! It won't be hard to notice me in pools since I'll be one of the few Yoshi mains there.

joY

Pot splitter
Project: M bump!!! Any one play? I didn't even see this thread listed in the Region Zone, so I made this.

Post here or there, I don't care. As long as we play Project: M! I'm free to host, so just shoot me a PM, reply to this post, or post in my thread.

Thanks!

Nardis

Smash Rookie
Hey, I don't check these boards often, so sorry for not responding lol. I'm at caltech if you're down to play - I'm free most nights.

Top Bottom