• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i though you said you lived in eagle rock
sorry i did forget though

he came over
cool guy
not bad (about as good as me if not better)
he knows emil apparently

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I have class MoWeFri 11:45 to 3:30

Any other time besides that. If your asking when hugos comin im talking to him right now

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hey is anyone going to the tourney this saturday in claremont? Just wondering. Also, this is still a maybe, but is anyone up for smash friday afternoon?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I just wanna say Manatee is better than Kevin just because he showed up to the Arcadian tournament :)

I wanna play you again kevin but from what I hear you never go to anything now...

Manatee

Smash Apprentice
I just wanna say Manatee is better than Kevin just because he showed up to the Arcadian tournament :)

I wanna play you again kevin but from what I hear you never go to anything now...
<3

Connor play me I promise I won't disappoint you!!! <3<3<3 and whatchu mean I don't go to anything? =.= pshhhhh
Hugo tells me we're about the same level Kevin. We should play.

baka4moe: I'm thinking about going but I'm not sure yet. I don't have a ride yet, either.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Awesome, I'd like to go to the tourney but it depends if my ride guy is busy or not. If nothing else, it'd be cool if I could go with you Hugo.

Also, manatee, it'd be awesome if you could come over, possibly hugo and kevin as well, so we could play a bit before the tourney on saturday. According to Hugo I'm about the same level as Kevin, so by what you said we should have some good matches. Also, Kiley or Jeremy, you interested? I'm in dire need of falco practice..

hugQ Cortex

Master
Yeah definitely Martin, you're on the way so it's not a hassle.

Daniel...you're kinda totally out of the way lol. Sorry. I hope your ride doesn't bust. But if you can drive to my place, I don't mind if you roll with us.

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
I really wanna go to KMA this weekend, but I've got something in the morning/afternoon. I'm gonna try to make it, but I'll be coming from the 714 if i do, so i can't give rides :[

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
haha whats with hugo saying I'm the same level as everyone? You guys will see once you play me (: Oh and I have SAT this saturday and it ends like 1 ish? When does the tourney start?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Hey Connor we should team in the future! Next time I'm at a tourney lets do some team friendlies at least

@Hugo- Pomona is on the way you jerk! I'll give you gas money even though its like right there!!

hugQ Cortex

Master
Oh lol, i just looked at a map and you're absolutely right. Yeah i'll pick you up :)

Alright so so far i have in the car: me, my bro, manatee, and emil...lookin like a full car already

hugQ Cortex

Master
Lol kevin what the hell are you talking about?

To make this post worth something, i think everyone in the 626 should try their best to make it to the claremont tourney this saturday. Good players are going be there, and it's close.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
anyone wanna smash friday to warm up for the tourney? I'm free from 4:30 pm till midnight... It's at 150 S. Chester, Pasadena. Let me know if you want to smashhhh.

Hugo, I'll probably show up saturday, though I'm sure I'll get my butt whooped XD

Top Bottom