• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

Manatee

Smash Apprentice
Manatee and Mecko you guys should come to Sleepy's if Sleepy shall allow it.

lol ggs baka4moe, hope you can attend more smashfests and tournies
That sounds like fun. It would be cool to play you again Cortez. I was the jigs you played last weekend at Dunk's when you got your lockjaw (Which I hope got better)

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Lol oh yeah i remember you. My lockjaw only lasted for a few minutes, and it rarely happens. I conveniently got it during the few friendlies i lost...lockjaw johns. Haaa JK.

What part of the 626 do you live in? You should def try to go to Sleepy's or Dunk's more often. Your Jiggs lands some amazing rests which are fun to look at.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Who do you use baka4moe?
lol I actually was deciding on a main until recently. I use peach, since she was the only character that cortez didn't completely own. I really want to make either marth or falco my secondary, but that's probably way down the road from now. Who do you use?

Anyone able to host for a little bit today? =D
Hi. You and anyone else are welcome to come by today till midnight if you want. 150 s. chester in pasadena, near the pcc/caltech area. I'm sort of new here and am trying to improve, so it'd be nice for you to come over. I have one setup and a second tv, fyi if others want to come. Cortez'll probably attest that my apartment is a pretty good place to play smash. pm me for a phone # if you're interested!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Cortez I really wish I could man but remember I'm leaving friday to visit the family before school starts. I'll be back on the weekend of the 25th, and, IF my roommates are cool with it, I'll try to host smashfests on the weekend every so often.

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
Yay a peach player and a jiggs player =D I can finally get some match up experience!

And I use Falco !

oh and whats your name? because baka4moe is soo hard to say >.< I'm Kevin btw =P

And wtf hugo I thought I was your top tier smasher </3

Manatee

Smash Apprentice
Lol oh yeah i remember you. My lockjaw only lasted for a few minutes, and it rarely happens. I conveniently got it during the few friendlies i lost...lockjaw johns. Haaa JK.

What part of the 626 do you live in? You should def try to go to Sleepy's or Dunk's more often. Your Jiggs lands some amazing rests which are fun to look at.
That sounds like fun. I'd rather player local players first than go all the way to Hollywood for competition.

Yay a peach player and a jiggs player =D I can finally get some match up experience!

And I use Falco !

oh and whats your name? because baka4moe is soo hard to say >.< I'm Kevin btw =P

I actually don't do so well against good Falcos. But I'll be happy to try to help. You'll probably help me more though.

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Hey manatee you never addressed the part of my post that asks you what part of the 626 you live in.

And lol what are you talking about, you were just at dunks house last week.

Manatee

Smash Apprentice
I'm from Covina.

I was only there cause !Peligro! (the peach) and I were were going to the oxnard ranbat the next morning, and I didn't want to drive two hours the next morning. Otherwise, I would like to travel only within a twenty minute radius to play melee.

baka4moé

Smash Champion

And I use Falco !

Awesome, I don't have much falco experience myself (well, other than my group of friends, who aren't really good lol). Hopefully we can learn from each other sometime.

My name is Daniel, haha I guess that's easier than baka4moe..nice to meet you Kevin! Hoe to play you sometime...

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
awhhh look at all these 626 players coming out of the closet right after i move out D:
hopefully I'll be around one weekend sometime soon to play everyone!

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
That sounds like fun. I'd rather player local players first than go all the way to Hollywood for competition.

I actually don't do so well against good Falcos. But I'll be happy to try to help. You'll probably help me more though.
yee. I love Falco vs Jiggs =D

Awesome, I don't have much falco experience myself (well, other than my group of friends, who aren't really good lol). Hopefully we can learn from each other sometime.

My name is Daniel, haha I guess that's easier than baka4moe..nice to meet you Kevin! Hoe to play you sometime...
hahha hugo tells me we're about the same level ! can't wait to play you !

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Soo

Something is cookin tomorrow (saturday)

get at me on aim at whydonthugofirst if you're interested

and if i don't reply send it again cuz the aim on my phone is weird

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hey HugQ, are you going to Dunk's birthday tournament? It's in the same venue as the tournaments Stab hosts. You should get 626 to go deep! NorCal might be coming ;)

I also wanna play you some more unless playing Peach is boring to you

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Lol

Connor I'd love to play you at dunk's bday tourney

Attn. 626 - important upcoming tourneys:

cgc San francisco 9/25
dunks bday tourney Irvine 10/16
rom 3 New york 11/20 - 11/21
don't go down there jeff Concord 12/18 - 12/19

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Lol emil i never said they weren't gonna have it, i just said it'll probably just be a melee tourney.

And that's dope, i'm waiting on hugo to let me know of the ride situation. But if that doesn't happen are you down to take the greyhound? About $84 round trip

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Lol alfredo i was talking to emil but it can apply to you too.

albert: SIMON, but we're goin early for teams! No juans

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, save up for greyhound tickets in case we can't get rides.

Manatee: is that the tourney in San diego that bans ranked players from entering or something? Sounds wack

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
Manatee: is that the tourney in San diego that bans ranked players from entering or something? Sounds wack
ranked players can only use like...mid/low tiers, not sure on the exact rules. the first arcadian tournament was really fun, very legit. I'm planning on going to the San Diego one myself

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Sweet, save up for greyhound tickets in case we can't get rides.

I placed 7th I think at that, so youll still get wrecked hugo :)

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Lol emil you haven't even earned your right to SPEAK until you erase that ugly 0-2 from your record ;)

Kevin you can come early for teams with us as long as you don't give us any "parent johns" lol. Rebel son.

Spazzums how are you getting to the arcadian tourney? Could i carpool with you and give you or your ride gas money?

kakx

Smash Cadet
YEAH SURE I'll wake up early, i'll just play friendlies.

ALSO, KAN I GET RIDE TO SD TOO? I WANNA PLAY AT ARCADIAN TOURNEY.

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
Hugo - I'm actually living out in the irvine area now :[ otherwise I'd be glad to give rides. I'm also going lateish, like RIGHT before singles start cause I've got something that morning

Top Bottom