• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for sunday if i don't go to the oxnard tourney

Kikomeplease: you neglect to say in your post that you can't host and you have no ride. -_-

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i can host. Be warned though that i recently moved so i only have mattresses to sit on in my room and the tv doesn't have a stand :/

If my dad isn't using the living room, we might be able to play there. It's got a sofa and a couple of chairs

Again, this is only possible if i don't go to the oxnard tourney this sunday...

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
why should I come? when have you ever come to me? if anything, I'd go to the 626 to hang out with Alfredo!
:mad::mad::mad:

On a positive note, i dropped my mean *** calculus 1B class so i should have more time to play and go to tourneys this semester! ^-^
Calc is easy if someone helps you 1 on 1, which I can......

But itll cost you ---> :embarrass
jk

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
This thread has delivered thus far, anyone up to smash today? I'm available until 8 p.m. or so

call/text/aim/pm me - 323-528-9118

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hello all,

I am sort of new to smashboards and am really happy to see this thread! I've played melee with my friends for a couple years now, but never really got to play local smashers. The most tourney experience i've ever gotten was local tournies back when I was in houston, and that's pretty much it.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone was interested in smashing sometime..I unfortunately dont have a car, but I live around the caltech/pcc area in an apartment. My roomates arent here for the time being, so there's a lot of space! I really want to get better at this game, and this forum looks like a great place to organize meetings. Reply to this if you'd like an address... If possible, I look forward to testing my abilities :)

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hello all,

I am sort of new to smashboards and am really happy to see this thread! I've played melee with my friends for a couple years now, but never really got to play local smashers. The most tourney experience i've ever gotten was local tournies back when I was in houston, and that's pretty much it.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone was interested in smashing sometime..I unfortunately dont have a car, but I live around the caltech/pcc area in an apartment. My roomates arent here for the time being, so there's a lot of space! I really want to get better at this game, and this forum looks like a great place to organize meetings. Reply to this if you'd like an address... If possible, I look forward to testing my abilities :)
If i'm ever available it would be on a weekend and I can drive out. If you're willing to host smashfests i'm sure people will attend if you organize it here.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Hello all,

you live relatively close! I'd probably drop by sometime! (probably during the week if i have time)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
If i'm ever available it would be on a weekend and I can drive out. If you're willing to host smashfests i'm sure people will attend if you organize it here.
Sounds good, I may be able to hold a few smashfests starting next month during the weekends..it seems like thats the best way for me to meet new players, hmm. I only have two tvs and a wii though. This sounds kinda weird, but I'll be leaving friday and coming back in a couple of weeks; i might try to hold a smashfest then i guess. Until then though I'm free pretty much after 5pm this whole week, so please let me know if you (and others) are available!

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
lol since you say you'll be gone this friday, then i guess i'll be seeing you whenever you come back, because i'm busy this week

sorry!! :(

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hey baka4moe i'll come over wednesday after 5 is that COOL?
Hi Cortez, ya sure that'd be cool! There's a gate at the entrance though, so let me know around when you're about to come so I can open the gate. (or if you want, pm me for a phone number..) See you then. If anyone else would like to show up that'd me nice. Though, I only have 2 tvs, one console, and one disc.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
So yeah I guess I should make it official. I apologize for the short notice but I'm holding a mini smashfest tomorrow, wednesday, from 5-10ish (pm) if anyone's interested, so I can meet the local smashers. My place is at 150 S. Chester, Pasadena, near the caltech/pcc area. If someone can bring a melee disk, I'll have 2 full setups, so I can have like 3-4 more people over. pm me for a phone number if interested, so I can get you through the apartment gate if it's locked. I realize it's during the middle of the week, but I really hope to see you here! I promise to not disappoint with my skills...hopefully. :)

kakx

Smash Cadet
I WANT TO PLAY SOME SMASH! HUGO AND SLEEPY, LETS PLAY OVER THE WEEKEND OR SOMETHING, YOU KNOW? CUZ I BE BUSY Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ggs Cortez! I really enjoyed playing you. i haven't played a smash session that long in a while. hopefully i can hold my own against the other local players :bee:

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Manatee and Mecko you guys should come to Sleepy's if Sleepy shall allow it.

lol ggs baka4moe, hope you can attend more smashfests and tournies

Top Bottom