• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$500 cash prize tournament and lockin, Philadelphia

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
why isnt this tourny on the calender? i wanna feel special for a change and have my name on the whos coming list :)

Magus420

Smash Master
Kadiev. Ya man, I should be able to house you. Anyone else coming with you?

Mew2King said:
Good news, since MLG NY is postponed, that means I'm definitely coming to this. Yay!
I demand the pot now be split -10/70/40. Upon winning, we actually take money from M2K and give it to the others :chuckle:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, there goes my decent chance of winning.

Someone rig the brackets so M2K has to face Cape, Ninja, Mow, or someone else really good early.

Give him everyone good.

Isn't this your dad's birthday, though, Jason? :3

Magus, I'll need a ride to this please.

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
well io never got to play wit joker. our schedules just dont match up at all. I still think i can play with moosh some before this tourny.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus420 said:
You already asked me that like 15 posts back, and I think I said "F*** you *****, no car johnz son!" ... ... ... hmmm... nevermind, looks like I agreed
Oh yah.

Just double checking. :3

Eljin

Smash Ace
And she screamed
Queen Pen: BEFORE YOU LOCK MY LOVE AWAY!!!
BEFORE YOU LOCK MY LOVE AWAY!!!

Common - Testify

I would love to go to this and just whip up on Kadiev for the weekend, him Mow, Cape, Joker, Magus, and Ryoko. Just because I havent seen them in a bit and they know they my nigz. TJD take it home <3

D

Deleted member

Mew2King said:
I had 170 dollars from Gauntlet stolen from me. I am really sad about that, and I want money to make up for that.

Fu*k all you guys.
too bad I have absolutely no intention of letting you win. I've been practicing tirelessly for the past 10 days. In short, your *** is going down.

See you in the finals.

Eljin

Smash Ace
Joker let me know how you plan on getting to this because I should be back in Philly for spring break on friday afternoon like 5. I want to attend this, I will do crews if ppl are going to do crews and I will do teams (if there is a teams event) but I wont enter singles not ready yet.

Mow you gotta train with me before the thing starts ok.

I just need to buy a controller between then and now because mine is a little $h!t.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
UmbreonMow said:
too bad I have absolutely no intention of letting you win. I've been practicing tirelessly for the past 10 days. In short, your *** is going down.

See you in the finals.
Go for it, Mow. ;D

Mow for top 25? =.

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
yea, cant we just fork over the cash at the door like, and hour before the thing starts?

EDIT: woot 700th post

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
Mew2King said:
I haven't played smash in a week ='(
Stop trying to lull your opponents into a false sense of security, we all know you can't go that long without smash -_-

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
How many of you nasty smashers (nonlocals) are doing the lock-in too? And also, they changed that from a $35+15 for the tourney to $35 for the lock-in AND the tourney, if that does anything for you. I haven't played top-notch smashers a lot, so i was hoping to play some of you guys (Joker, Cape, etc..) if you do the lock-in too. :)

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
Alright, This pot is now a 60/30/10 now that m2k and mow are here.
one of the guys running it wants me to run this but I think magus is better suited^^'
Magus, Make some anti top tier bracket system^^. Aswell if there are teams, its gona be a pot. (BTW My partner wount be there so... I need a partner if this goes down.)

~meow

Magus420

Smash Master
Troyy1 said:
Pre-registration for this event is required. You can sign-up for the event at
http://www.igames.org/CenterEventReg.asp?EventID=5706
Payment can be made by online through Paypal or you can make a payement in the store.
What's the deal here? You say pre-registration is required, yet the link you provide is for game centers looking to sign up and host tournaments. I do not plan on opening a game center. What the **** does this link have to do with pre-registering to enter the tournament exactly, or am I missing something here?

EDIT: Sure, I'll print up some brackets to use. Do I get a discount on the entry fee if I run the tournament though? Pretty please? :love:

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
yo darkblade, i'll be ur partner if u need one. u got a solid link, which i appreciate since link's my secondary. noy enough people give link as much credit as he deserves.

Top Bottom