• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$5 GameCube System sale?! Fo' Rill? NC/SC

JoshuaLuskRocks

Smash Rookie
Okay, so as some of you (2-4 of you) may know, I work for Play N Trade Video Games. We have an abundance of Nintendo GameCube Systems. It's my job to figure out how to get rid of them. I thought I would come to you guys first and see if any of you would be interested in some extra GameCubes. They're $5 a piece, but they come with NO CONTROLLERS!!! I thought some TO's here, or maybe just some regular people would like having an extra set up or two. Anyway, get at me in this thread or send me a PM and let me know. I'm pretty sure I'm going to the Duke tourney this weekend if you wanted to pick one up then.

JoshuaLuskRocks

Smash Rookie
Word! Yeah, we have something like 30+ GameCubes. So, if you or anyone you know might want one, I'd really appreciate it if you linked them to this thread! :3

JoshuaLuskRocks

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately we can't ship. Not for the $5 anyway. Rayku, thanks. You should PM Me and let me know when or where we can meet up, and I can get them to you!

EDIT: Also, yes, they do come with all of the cables.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i think the main colors are purple, black, silver, and slightly less popular are the orange ones...

then there are special editions

i know husband has a forest green cube

JoshuaLuskRocks

Smash Rookie
We only have the Black, Indigo, and Platinum colors. The other colors are either import, or special edition (which are also import.) I'll bring all of the Cubes I have to Duke on Saturday. I'll be sure not to sell them all to one person. I want everyone to benefit from this, not just the TOs.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I have no way of meeting you, but this deal is just really sweet so I thought I'd just express my unavailable interest. I wanted a platinum one :(

And holy crap if you have special edition gamecubes I'd pay a little extra for those.

JoshuaLuskRocks

Smash Rookie
The Bling Cube is MINE!!! My drunken idea. Unfortunately, I talked with my manager, and she said "Shipping is not an option... yet." So, I'll probably just see how many I can get rid of this weekend, and then we'll talk shipping to other states. So, you all might be able to get in on this deal too. :/ Sorry, I wish there was more that I could to to help those out of state, but if you don't mind waiting a few days I might be able to Fix something up for you all.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My question is, how long do you think you got until PnT gets taken out by Gamestop?

JoshuaLuskRocks

Smash Rookie
I have some bad new for everyone. Unfortunately I was volunteered to do photography for my mom's best friend's wedding. So, I won't be able to get to the tourney on time. I'll be there until like 4, and then I won't be getting to Duke until about 6:30. Will that be too late?

Top Bottom