• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5 Dollar Footdives - Back to School Edition (Melee/Brawl) - August 24th, 2013 - Winter Park, FL

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Sure bud.

Are you coming earlier or staying longer than Saturday?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Who can house Bri, Christian and I? I need to leave REALLY early Sunday so I'm not going with 8bitman.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can if Georgia doesnt come

ALSO FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY BRING SETUPS. IF YOU HAVE A PART OF A SETUP BRING THAT TOO. THIS TOURNEY NEEDS TO BE AS SMOOTH AS BUTTER SLIDING DOWN A GLACIER SHAPED LIKE BILLY DEE WILLIAMS

Exdeath

Smash Master
I can if Georgia doesnt come

ALSO FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY BRING SETUPS. IF YOU HAVE A PART OF A SETUP BRING THAT TOO. THIS TOURNEY NEEDS TO BE AS SMOOTH AS BUTTER SLIDING DOWN A GLACIER SHAPED LIKE BILLY DEE WILLIAMS
Having vivid dreams again?

Enz0

Smash Rookie
I am currently in the Kissimme area and im a top player from New York. If there is some one who is willing to give me a ride please let me know I greatly appreciate it. Im only 40-45 mins from the Venue, Lets make it happen heres my number if anyone can help Thanks guys !!! 3475934934

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
lol then friendlies/seriouslies xD

Sorry PIE darling, but I will not be making a pleasurable appearance here for the fact that I don't have a partner for dubs nor have any interest in entering and wasting money in singles. And I have an urgent matter financially this coming week, too. Maybe we can settle this at Ereth's tourney. Or not. Depends on how things go and my mood.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Sorry PIE darling, but I will not be making a pleasurable appearance here for the fact that I don't have a partner for dubs nor have any interest in entering and wasting money in singles. And I have an urgent matter financially this coming week, too. Maybe we can settle this at Ereth's tourney. Or not. Depends on how things go and my mood.
Aww dang. I needed a dubs partner too.

E: I might be able to bring a Melee setup. No TV though.
Fun fact: I actually went out and bought a CRT that I could bring to tourneys last week, just for the sake of being able to contribute, but the storm that hit Lakeland the other day ruined it because I forgot it was on the porch.

?.?

Smash Journeyman
God that was fun, plan to make it to a november edition if you host it again... Now I just need to talk to scaryed for that mk matchup experience.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ricky, for sure we'll MM next time we meet.

I loved this tourney. Keith as always does a terrific job at hosting and the venue, even though it's still being refurbished, is godlike. I can't wait until they finish polishing the place up.

Top Bottom