• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Hmmm.....well I guess I didn't do so bad.....I think I placed somewhere in the top 20s....I think.....

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Sooooo.... basically Xoff raaaaaaaaapes. Good **** Xoff on knocking me out/*sadface*

Highlights of this tourny: 2 hours of melee in the back corner, and watching Desert King freak out as Bergoth repeatedly mindgamed him out of money in rock, paper, scissors.

Gigs is 2good.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Ok doubles:

Afro + Equi
xYx + .Doc.
HungryBox+Hiroshi

Singles is still going on.

I lost to Gmoney and Afro Thundah.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
any dk's in the area wanna practice, i got ***** royally by dk.. linguini and juib good ****, supposedly i got 9th and i was tired.. cant wait to see results!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Tired johns? Ha, no good job getting 9th. I tied for last "/ totally choked, for some reason I play alot better in friendlies maybe cause nothings on the line, hmmm, oh well I'll learn.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
this Gigs was actually good this time, excluding people actually getting pset over chairs =/. Me and vericz did quite well this doubles. Hpefully next time we go even higher. I enjoyed playing everone that played my pika. i Learned alot today. =^-^=

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
getting to the top 32 was pretty intense, but right after that i got knocked out like 10 minutes later, col bols TL is a beast. shout outs later

Laijin

Smash Hero
fun times.
For those of you who don't know.
Im Kirbynoob56(Least that was suppose to be my name. But they butchered the **** out of it and called me Kirbydude36).

Edit:
These are sorta a negative shoutouts. Because well, this **** needs to be said:

In all honesty, some of you guys were really ****ing annoying and rude(And just really ridiculous). Instead of just saying general ****, i'll point out a few people.

Afro Thunder: Now, I never personally said anything to you because I had no reason to. But from what I can tell, you really like to talk ****. Now, I understand that your pretty new to this and well..you place high at FL brawl tournaments. Cool. Good job. But seriously, theres no reason to have the need to talk **** at all in a tournament. I overheard people all day talking about you and how they don't like that you talk trash a lot and I can definantly see where their coming from. Cause that **** is annoying and it does not make you look cool at all. So next tournament you go to, try not to talk so much **** to people you don't even know too well. k? thanks.

Lambchops: I mean..I guess saying ******** **** on smash boards is acceptable. People usually don't the same way they do on smashboards as they do in person. But oh man, your personality is exactly the same on smashboards. Seriously, that **** is ****ing annoying. No one cares about how big you think your va-gina is(especially when you go around saying all day). Talking trash is not cool either. And really..calling people "***s" is not really all that offensive. :|

Random doods:
Even though I don't personally know majority of the people at these FL tournies(especially now with Brawl here), most of you are cool. But I still don't know mostly everyone's names. So i'll group the rest of the people im talking about in this negative shoutout box together(even though it'll probably be pretty hard to figure out who im refering to specifically?).
Seriously? Theres no need to be disrespectful to other people. Everyone there is there to win or have fun or whatever. So yea..in general, just be friendly to everyone and everything will be okay.

Its not that I dont like any of you(since I don't really know..any of the people I mentioned). I'm just pointing out **** I observed to today. So don't take it offensively. Most of you are cool. I'm done.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I love you Afro Thundah, I'm so glad you won doubles with Equi. Ryan and I wish we could've been there to see it!<3

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
No one cares about the person who is in dire need of some tissues after some **** talk, get over it, welcome to competitive anything.

So for real, who got top 3 or top 5 if anyone can remember, i think gigs was paying out top five if i recall correctly.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
fun times.
Im Kirbynoob56(Least that was suppose to be my name. But they butchered the **** out of it and called me Kirbydude36).

Edit:

In all honesty, some of you guys were really ****ing annoying and rude(And just really ridiculous). Instead of just saying general ****, i'll point out a few people.

Afro Thunder: Now, I never personally said anything to you because I had no reason to. But from what I can tell, you really like to talk ****. Now, I understand that your pretty new to this and well..you place high at FL brawl tournaments. Cool. Good job. But seriously, theres no reason to have the need to talk **** at all in a tournament. I overheard people all day talking about you and how they don't like that you talk trash a lot and I can definantly see where their coming from. Cause that **** is annoying and it does not make you look cool at all. So next tournament you go to, try not to talk so much **** to people you don't even know too well. k? thanks.

Lambchops: I mean..I guess saying ******** **** on smash boards is acceptable. People usually don't the same way they do on smashboards as they do in person. But oh man, your personality is exactly the same on smashboards. Seriously, that **** is ****ing annoying. No one cares about how big you think your va-gina is(especially when you go around saying all day). Talking trash is not cool either. And really..calling people "***s" is not really all that offensive. :|

Random doods:
Even though I don't personally know majority of the people at these FL tournies(especially now with Brawl here), most of you are cool. But I still don't know mostly everyone's names. So i'll group the rest of the people im talking about in this negative shoutout box together(even though it'll probably be pretty hard to figure out who im refering to specifically?).
Seriously? Theres no need to be disrespectful to other people. Everyone there is there to win or have fun or whatever. So yea..in general, just be friendly to everyone and everything will be okay.

Its not that I dont like any of you(since I don't really know..any of the people I mentioned). I'm just pointing out **** I observed to today. So don't take it offensively. Most of you are cool. I'm done.
STFU F@GGOT eat a dck

Equi

Smash Ace
fun times.

Edit:

Random doods:

It's part of the game. Get over it.

Linguini

Smash Master
haha, fun tourney, im glad the melee veterans are fighting back against all these brawl nubs.lol

Results(I think):
1 Afro
2 Chops
3 Danny
4 XYZ
5 Tommy G
5 Seibrik
7 Linguini
7 Chaz

Thats all I remember, Good stuff in all my tourney matches.....I keep playing tommy g every tourney and keep losing rofl.

MAH boiii afro bringing it home BIG,grand finals were played out and afro won vs chops in a pretty intense 2nd set of snake dittos(jk, really boring). good **** guys.
Ive been up for 26 hours, lata.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I found AFRO's controller so basically i won.

lol, j/k

he's too ****. GG's.

I think it was funny how Desert King was playing Rockpaperscissors with everyone....

Isn't it a metaphor? Especially in brawl?

Sort of like me beating seibrik, seibrik beating afro, afro beating me?

its weird....amybe the matchups i guess

but anyways at least i did better than last gigs

i got out of "pools" (which were now brackets)

left at 2:30 AM

Lost to Danny and afro.

Danny......light arrows, that's all i have to say. CAMPOGRAPHER. lol. You are very campy.

One of the best parts was me playing chops with my jiggs....

and beating him....

IN BRAWL!!!!

hahaha

i did a wall of pain

and i <3 doodah

And i hope karma works for h1roshi cuz he had a really bad night....

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Interesting results...good **** afro for taking singles and doubles!!!

*waits to see if anyone johns about snake*

:colorful:
you made post number 1111

if would have made that post one minute later

it would have been 11:11

amazing.

Yeah afro has some moneys

snake isn't too bad

I nearly had him in round two but i did a forward smash rather than an f-tilt

Afro's really good

i maintain my sanity in knowing that i have such a position in melee

can't wait till Manko's!

I didn't get mad at all!

Kewl!

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Chaz's Marth killed me and knocked me out of brackets. =/ And yes he played Marth. That Forward B is so annoying.....

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Oh and I johned about Snake way before this (that argument between me and Chops a while back)

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
So...this gigs was really really wild and I had a lot of fun. I had two highly and one of them was as show stopper. I am also glad that one of my friend made it to gigs too...anywas...SHOUT OUT TIMMMMMEEE!!!

Hiroshi: Thanks for telling me to play smart...I kept that in mind and something awesome happen. and yooo good stuff in teams!
Eric: Wooot, thanks for those awesome random char matches :D. and dude, you dint get own so don't lie D:.
Kyon: He broke the house...literaly...at Luigi's. But he din't like the house.
Zorro: I..haven't seen any matches on your side...my bad. But I bet that you did rellygood.
H-box: Wooo thanks for those DDD matches, it came in handy and you really step it up on this tournament.
Al: Soo...the series of Al vs AB will continue one day. good stuff.
Duran: Glad to see you again gah.
Nick: I haven't seeen him in ages
Blueray: So does this guy
crunch: You miss an awsome tourney.
Sprinkles: Will do better next time, I promise. Oh and there was another yoshi player...wish you would stayed for singles.

I think thats all WATO and Co shout out...now for random people and people that i know type of shout out....

Gmoney: Ooooooooo dude you were so pro last night.
Desert King: Glad to see you again, you got a awsome ness.
Galeon: Thanks for being there and giving me a tip during one of my matches as well as the lucas ditto.
Casa: He had the match won, not going to lie about that. Good game though.
Dooda: Come on gah, that was an amazing match :D...best one I ever had in a while.
Abe: awsome wario...I wanted to play you but eh X.x
Loto: Awsome kirby, I was watching your matches gah :D
to the ike and rob: You guys **** :D. Sorry if I din't get your names X.x
Dguy: Good to see you again.
Lampchops: Good to see you again as well...I wanted a match D:.
cobolt: HE got better :o
xYz: Seriusly, how about a few G&W training, not ditto of course. Oh, and let do a falcon ditto one of these days. Oh and yea...I owe ya
Afro: Good snake gah, good stuff.
Mooney: Where have you been?
reaf: Awsome match man :3
Rx-: I wanted a match cuz it been a while.
SD: one day man...one day

and to ohthers that I havent seen or met, or I meet but I forgot their name: Everyone was awsome, Had a blast, they got better and stuff.

-Action B@stard-

lates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom