• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/16 TNT apartment smashfest CANCELED sorry

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Emphasis on melee. Every day I play brawl makes me like melee more so I've really been wanting to play lately.

Anyway I only want like 10-15 tops. The days of 40 people in our apartment are over that **** was mad annoying. Also it may only be till 12 or something.

First 10-15 to post get spots.

edit:

Sorry but cancel this for now. There are other things I need to do Friday. But if they fall through I'll call you guys up Friday.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
1. Colbol
2. Dop
3. Garbanzo
4. Rx
5. xyz
6. Finch

limited spots left

C-Money I blocked you back when you used to beg more for like 2 hours on AIM to come to our smashfests.

This is not housing for gigs, just a smashfest.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there with Abe and Pink if you dont mind, we're being housed at Bane's.
So that's three people, thanks...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I have a tv and cube/wii and brawl if you need em, my 3rd copy of smash recently died though.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Exarch I like melee a lot more. But the brawl tourneys are really fun.

Heart you're back in FL?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah been back for a few months, been more worried about school though, till now.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sorry but cancel this for now. There are other things I need to do Friday. But if they fall through I'll call you guys up Friday.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ryan, you suck... let us know soon, we all know you dont have anything better to do.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
lol i know i'll be able to smash friday. I just don't know when or how long. I'll call you guys up when I find out.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I think you have my number, if I don't see you guys there I'll see you guys at the tourney then?

Top Bottom