• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/12 C3's Malicious May Tournament. SSBM Singles/Doubles... EVO EAST PREP!

Fonz

Smash Ace
If asian men love flat chests so much, why does every chick in every anime ever made have obscene breasticles (often bigger than I prefer)? Just because you've learned to settle, doesn't mean you can hide your true desires =P

Fonz

Smash Ace
It's harder to scare a grown woman into "never speaking about this again", than it is to do to a child? =P

I won't pretend to understand the pedo mindset, I think I've already claimed my spot in hell for that last comment. I'm sure there is pedo anime out there (Japan seems to have everything else...check somethingawful...ugh) but the vast majority is just women with huge semi-elastic breasts pretending to be normal.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Haha, I had more of a healthy B or small C in mind. F is all you can eat buffet with take home leftovers. Remember that guy who got whiplash and sued when he got hit in the head by giant boobs at a ***** bar? There is a lesson somewhere in that story.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I had more of a healthy B or small C in mind. F is all you can eat buffet with take home leftovers. Remember that guy who got whiplash and sued when he got hit in the head by giant boobs at a ***** bar? There is a lesson somewhere in that story.
Yes. there is.

Properly support neck while recieving lovely ***** bashing.

Guy's a total noob.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Fonz is a wise man, we could all learn a thing or two from him.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
C3 is having a Friday night lock-in, the day before the tourney. 6$ at the door, play as late as you want. Also, you can bring the drank if you want to, just keep it to one of the side rooms, don't get stupid, and don't drive. Post up if you are interested!

Andrew Ott

Smash Journeyman
Lawl meep I meant Captain Falcon dittos but I'll take Falco too, I haven't used him in tournament in months. ^_^

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
C3 is having a Friday night lock-in, the day before the tourney. 6$ at the door, play as late as you want. Also, you can bring the drank if you want to, just keep it to one of the side rooms, don't get stupid, and don't drive. Post up if you are interested!
getting my drank on at c3? i might have to that, instead of getting my drank on at chus before every c3 and driving to c3 hungover the next morning.

*thumbs up*

Fonz

Smash Ace
Me "bringing the drank" and not getting stupid are rarely seen together, so I'll play it safe and stay sober. Cinco de Mayo is this Saturday anyways, enough partying for 2 weekends. I missed last C3 though so I'm looking forward to seeing the new joint.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
:o
team richmond, do you guys still need housing?
i'm assuming you'd rather go to the venue friday night
i kinda wanna do too but idk yet. i'll probably have work

what time can people start arriving?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I've been banned for 2 weeks an I come back to a Torny thread an see a bunch of ***** talk...

...good ****, party on

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Looks like rain is likely for Saturday...

I might still come after all

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL@possibility of kickball
that game is seriously amazing

i think i need a ride T_T;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
(don't offer, chzn1. no offense)

i should learn how to drive .. such a bummmmsdl;fjael;fjl.
*waits til 19th bday* >_>

kiwiii

Smash Lord
HAHAHAH **** you
i'm going to be sure to run over you as soon as i get my license

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I think asian drivers also have a longer waiting period due to increased risk

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Lock in details: 9pm-9am. 6 $ at door for console game players

25$ for PC/LAN party players (includes PC charges all night/pizza and drink)

If you are OVER 18, you can come and go as you please. Under 18, I hope you're complying with curfew, but we'll take your word on how old you are.

-Robin

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol at being 18 that means woo !=o but im going ganon and roy this tourney as i said before sooo good luck to yall who face me

Top Bottom