• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

408 / San Jose Smashers?

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to disappoint you guys but nothing is going on today. I had a really long night with 1 hour of sleep and I just got home. I'm about to just ptfo for 8 hours so we shall play another day.

Bets

Smash Journeyman
OMG UR SIG

:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

also i live in sj

i haven't been able to melee but now i have alot more time

nekurbis/frozent3ar where u at?

I live in San Jose.
haha thanks

I'd love to play you sometime. If I came to SJ by BART would you be able to pick me up from a station?

killer tofu

Smash Lord
haha thanks

I'd love to play you sometime. If I came to SJ by BART would you be able to pick me up from a station?
i'd be willing to drive to you if you don't live like 30+ mins away

same to pockyD :)

I'm glad u posted again! i was tired of going to the page before this one to stare at ur sig.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i was making a subtle jab at the stupid BART/caltrain separation but brian foiled me

i'll play this saturday or sunday afternoon if anyone wants to (not both though)

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
i was making a subtle jab at the stupid BART/caltrain separation but brian foiled me

i'll play this saturday or sunday afternoon if anyone wants to (not both though)
I can come if I'm done moving back early enough. I'm assuming it's still in the CS club room, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah school ended a while ago for us so the CS room is closed. I've been hosting smashfests at my house in Fremont for awhile but dunno when the next one will be.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Tafokints is back in the area. Lemme know if there are any smashfests in the area. Is zhu back yet, or is he staying in irvine?

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Matt is just being a sandbagging douche, he 2-stocked Isai in a 64 friendly. If you play him you will get *****. Julian (sweetxignorance) plays 64 too, you will get ***** even harder.

MangoFalco

Smash Rookie
For Melee, Milpitas is out. I got 4 people if anyone wants to smash up. RAVES=VICTOR?!?! WAHHHTTTTT. you smash still? and Bryant you still alive? You guys wanna smash?! :]

P.S. ew brawl.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey Tofu where you live in san jose?

Evergreen? near Tully road? near Eastridge Mall? Near Great Mall? Near Silver Creek? =( i live near Tully Road and King cuz i want to play some melee when i get back home

Zhu let go eat with kira when he comes down to my place (if he's going to)

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
are you sure...?
haha no I think the best I did vs Isai was taking a single stock

and his pikachu 10 stocked me in a 10 stock match

For Melee, Milpitas is out. I got 4 people if anyone wants to smash up. RAVES=VICTOR?!?! WAHHHTTTTT. you smash still? and Bryant you still alive? You guys wanna smash?! :]

P.S. ew brawl.
hey I live 2 seconds away from milpitas, hit me up on AIM if you wanna play some time

my sn is hankthecowdogg

Red Risk

Smash Cadet

P.S. ew brawl.

You wanna have a crew battle?

Piedmont's finest vs Milpitas' finest

Top Bottom