• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

408 / San Jose Smashers?

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah come over at 2pm. If you need to contact me, my number is 510-648-9165. Hope to see all of you there.

Miles.

Smash Champion
why don't you ever ask me to barlw anymore

YOU SCARED
You are always busy and I lost your number. I got a new phone. Text me sir.

sun can i bring 1 more person?
Chris I need your number my phone broke text me sir.

K bai.

Also if either of you want to brawl for a bit tomorrow me hive this sj guy and matt are gunna brawl from like 10 to 1230 Sunday. (I have to work at 1pm ) =(

<3 u pocky.

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm a 408 smasher and I was looking for some people to play. I play both melee and Brawl but I am casually good at best. But I do aim to get better. Hit me up on my aim at jason110290 if you'd like to play with me. I'm always down to learn new things.

WallJumpMan

Smash Cadet
shoot
i couldnt come this time and i probably cant till my school ends(which is in 2 weeks)
but i really want to come to if there is going to be on like June 13 and i might call u or somethin
~WallJumpMan

PottyJokes

Smash Apprentice
anyone live near the flea market on kings road... i can hold a smashfest near there.

PottyJokes

Smash Apprentice
any brawl players at all.... or do i really have to drive up to oakland to get some decent competition...

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl sry for bothering but would you like to brawl

verge

Smash Apprentice
there are a good amount of people in the area who play brawl if we can find a location for it

PottyJokes

Smash Apprentice
i seeeee, but seriously im bad at melee, i just want some decent players to practice against for genesis (brawl of course) though i guess melee would be fine too...

Top Bottom