• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

408 / San Jose Smashers?

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
braaaaaaaaaaaawllllllllllll preaze mang i wanna play... hate melee
Hey gtfo of here, I don't like your attitude.

A bunch of punks play brawl at SJSU in the dorms. I randomly play with them sometimes and actually pwn them even though I don't play lol.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Don't take my previous post too seriously, I'm not a mean person I was joking around lol. There are like random brawl tournaments at SJSU in the dinning commons. Bunch of scrubs there, theres only like 1 or 2 good players and they all use MK. If go to the school, you would see the signs.

PottyJokes

Smash Apprentice
ah i see, any notable players there? (like can you gimme thier gamertag. maybe i heard of them"

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
Hey gtfo of here, I don't like your attitude.

A bunch of punks play brawl at SJSU in the dorms. I randomly play with them sometimes and actually pwn them even though I don't play lol.
=\ Not all of us are punks.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
=\ Not all of us are punks.
I apologize, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Most of them are actually very nice and friendly; they just get angry when you beat them lol.
My attitude just reflects my hatred toward the game, not to brawl players.

True or False:
The people who play brawl play brawl because they either suck or can't play melee.

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
I apologize, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Most of them are actually very nice and friendly; they just get angry when you beat them lol.
My attitude just reflects my hatred toward the game, not to brawl players.

True or False:
The people who play brawl play brawl because they either suck or can't play melee.
It depends who youre playing in the group, if you played in Washburn and you enraged a Falco player, he always gets mad even if he wins.

False. I play brawl because i Havent bought melee yet. If you play in the CS club often, I might have played you at least once.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
It depends who youre playing in the group, if you played in Washburn and you enraged a Falco player, he always gets mad even if he wins.

False. I play brawl because i Havent bought melee yet. If you play in the CS club often, I might have played you at least once.
lol thats Tim Vantress (blonde white guy) and Loic (Belgium black guy) that your talking about. Loic is a scrub and Tim is alright. Jordan from Hoover on the other hand is one of the top at brawl @ SJSU (although it isn't much).

And yes I've probably played you melee before. Switch to melee.

PottyJokes

Smash Apprentice
False i find melee more boring (personal preference) dont go raging on me for saying that

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
lol thats Tim Vantress (blonde white guy) and Loic (Belgium black guy) that your talking about. Loic is a scrub and Tim is alright. Jordan from Hoover on the other hand is one of the top at brawl @ SJSU (although it isn't much).

And yes I've probably played you melee before. Switch to melee.
I should play Jordan then. I'm tired of playing Tim all the time. Who do you play as at the CS club? I play the Red/Blue Jiggs

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
I'll just wait for the high school kids to finish school so then I can host it on a weekday. Are weekdays alright for you guys (Chris, Kim, Kizzo, Bryant, Yen, Julian, Erick, Binyan, Victor)? Or would you guys prefer the regular time on Saturday.

Raves

Smash Apprentice
im down for whenever. i say go with whatevers best for you. ugh everyones on summer almost T_T stupid deanza.

is the next one really gonna be all brawl? O.O im down either way but melee FTWWWWW. yee.

also... i dont know who you are bets... but you have the best sig on smashboards. O.O<3

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Not tomorrow, too lazy to get stuff organized. Most likely a weekday Monday-Thurs when high school kids get out. Oh and definitely NOT brawl, Fthat.

Hmm I might have a little casual smashing this Sunday @ 2pm. Just a couple people with 2 setups. Nothings for sure yet, but would anyone be down?

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah nothing big like the other ones. Just like 4-6 people playing on 2 setups. Starting at 2pm to whenever.

Top Bottom