• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sqid

Smash Apprentice
Also keep in mind that the person who posted that added Dixie, Chorus Men, Ridley, and Mewtwo. The original post from here had none of those.
That's literally what the top half is there to say. Yes, only the quoted part should be taken seriously.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
To avoid confusion? Though the Mario/Wario argument is interesting.
Dixie ' s fur isn't even that color and let alone the giant pony tail is enough to avoid confusion

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Whoa, Zipzo's pic is already all over Facebook, so we should prepare ourselves for a viewer spike

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Calling it now "Final Four" will be leaked weeks before Wii U release.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Prepare, yourselves. Crashboards is upon is...good thing I'm about to ko.

One QUESTION though. Do all the characters only have 1 victory pose? :(

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Whoa, Zipzo's pic is already all over Facebook, so we should prepare ourselves for a viewer spike
We're already at 500+ guests, I wonder if it'll be Crashboards all over again?

Also, what do most leaks/info estimate the total roster number? High 40s? Will we reach 50?

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Dixie ' s fur isn't even that color and let alone the giant pony tail is enough to avoid confusion
People are dumb. Anyways, believe what you want, IMO Dixie is disconfirmed. I would love to be wrong, but that is what I will believe for now.
Calling it now "Final Four" will be leaked weeks before Wii U release.
No, all characters are in both versions, therefore we will know all of them in two weeks at most.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
As DLC?

If they're in the game already, then we'll know within the next week whether they're in, since the Japanese will unlock everyone within days following release.
Imaginary money says we'll know all the characters by the second day the game is out

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Close to 800 people here. All to see the wonders of Zippo's wife. All hail Zippo's wife!

Ahem. Really love that Deity Link. :) Looks Epic. And I am very happy to have Alph as well. I wonder..

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
People are dumb. Anyways, believe what you want, IMO Dixie is disconfirmed. I would love to be wrong, but that is what I will believe for now.

No, all characters are in both versions, therefore we will know all of them in two weeks at most.
Well I, can't wait to see the confusion between Pit and Pittoo...

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
As DLC?

If they're in the game already, then we'll know within the next week whether they're in, since the Japanese will unlock everyone within days following release.
If the final 4 are spot pass characters would someone still be able to data mine them? Is spot pass content usually on cart already? I am just curious just in case if Sakurai does pull this lol.

Reila

Well I, can't wait to see the confusion between Pit and Pittoo...
That will certainly going to happen since Pit have a black outfit. Though Pittoo's weapon might make him look quite different from Pit... or not.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Warning Received
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there FIVE, not four gaps remaining on the leaked character selection screen that we saw a while ago?

There appears to be a maximum of 9 slots for each row, meaning that there are still five unused slots on this screen. What's this I'm hearing about the 'remaining four'?

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Warning Received
Theyre gonna have the extra characters come on the disc of the Wii U version as a way to make you buy it. Then at a later date release those characetrs as DLC for the 3DS.

fanboss2

Smash Apprentice
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there FIVE, not four gaps remaining on the leaked character selection screen that we saw a while ago?

There appears to be a maximum of 9 slots for each row, meaning that there are still five unused slots on this screen. What's this I'm hearing about the remaining four?

The mii might take a slot with custom on.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Inb4 Japanese Smashers decide to ****block the world and boycott the Internet to prevent entire roster from being revealed.

Reila

There appears to be a maximum of 9 slots for each row, meaning that there are still five unused slots on this screen. What's this I'm hearing about the remaining four?
One slot is supposed to be Mii Fighter's when customization is on.
Theyre gonna have the extra characters come on the disc of the Wii U version as a way to make you buy it. Then at a later date release those characetrs as DLC for the 3DS.
That is not going to happen. lol

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
If the final 4 are spot pass characters would someone still be able to data mine them? Is spot pass content usually on cart already? I am just curious just in case if Sakurai does pull this lol.
I don't know how Spot Pass works. I still need to get a 3DS and Wii U.

Thankfully, not possessing the former, I can seek to invest in a snazzy New 3DS XL. :smirk:

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
That's the most reasonable idea I've heard in a long time

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I don't think Nintendo would pull that.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If you actually ever kept up with competitive Melee you'd realize how dead wrong you are.

In the past 5 or so years we've gone from Sheik mains, Marth mains, Falco mains, Fox mains, Peach mains, and puff mains being the #1 ranked Melee player.
All you did with this post was confirm what I just said. Yet your tone was argumentative.

I don't get it.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Inb4 Japanese Smashers decide to ****block the world and boycott the Internet to prevent entire roster from being revealed.
Good thing we've got SWF members over there for some Smash info covert ops. We're like ****in' MI6 up in this *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom