• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 245254

You should be thanking my wife, she played "oh I'm just watching my husband play as I totally cover everything that's going on over here" role.

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
Alph! I always suggested that if Pikmin got a second rep it should just be a costume. Not much else a Pikmin character could do that Olimar already can't. So glad that Sakurai added him in this way. And I hope that diddy costume does not decrease dixie's chances. Would suck if the DK fandom does not get a 3rd rep.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I know a lot of people are both going to get hyped about this one, and also disappointed.

Sorry Dixie fans.

I'm gonna hold out hope for Dixie even still.

HOLY **** THOUGH, DAT FIERCE DEITY IS ****ING SICK!

Also yay! Confirmation for Alph, and a snazzy Rosie outfit. Yusssss!!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Thank you, Zipzo. Thank you, Zipzo's wife.

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Diddy having a Dixie color doesn't mean she isn't in the game. Mario, and Luigi have had colors of one another before.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Diddy having a Dixie color doesn't mean she isn't in the game. Mario, and Luigi have had colors of one another before.
Sure, but I find the idea of giving Dixie's colors to Diddy as an alt in the same game she is being introduced as a newcomer quite weird.
Already made that your pic i see? lol.
Couldn't help myself. Majora's Mask is my favorite game of all time :)

Last edited:

Exate

Smash Journeyman
I know a lot of people are both going to get hyped about this one, and also disappointed.

Sorry Dixie fans.

That Oni Link alt looks fantastic! I've been wanting that for a LONG time.

So I skimmed over Shaya's compiled information post, and read that Meta Knight does not have a Galacta alternate. What about Dark Meta Knight? FYI, he looks like this:

Better yet, does Meta have any alts that aren't just recolors?

NNID
Majorasmask66
That Oni Link alt looks fantastic! I've been wanting that for a LONG time.

So I skimmed over Shaya's compiled information post, and read that Meta Knight does not have a Galacta alternate. What about Dark Meta Knight? FYI, he looks like this:

Better yet, does Meta have any alts that aren't just recolors?
Well there is a meta knight alt...for kirby (:

Noctes

Smash Cadet
Also, I don't think Diddy having a Dixie color palette necessarily bodes badly for her (same with Fox and Wolf). Don't see why it would. Why couldn't Dixie have a Diddy color palette to match?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Exactly. Mario had his Wario color in Brawl when Wario was a newcomer, too.

I can see removing Pit's actual Dark Pit because they're literally the exact same model/person. Dixie looks very different from Diddy, plus he already had that outfit, why remove it? Now, if it was new, I'd be worried.

Sqid

Smash Apprentice
Try to keep leak "confirmations" in a relative perspective rather than as something to discuss other things as being confirmed please.
I know, I'm just trying to point out the original leak to keep in mind so people can see which things are being confirmed (e.g., Alph)

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
You should be thanking my wife, she played "oh I'm just watching my husband play as I totally cover everything that's going on over here" role.
Tell her that hundreds of random people on the internet greatly appreciate her efforts (and yours).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom