• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
also sucks that he added 8 colors to the wireframe mac costume RATHER than the more loved pink hoodie. Hopefully we will at least have color and costume dlc for the future.
I think the Pink hoody needs to stay pink. It's an iconic piece of the game so there's no reason to change the color to purple or green

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Look at us. Arguing over the color of a pixelized hoody from the 80's

well then you two are the first people to have said they find thats what makes it so special.
Have you played PunchOut! ?
Like really. It's important that it's pink

Last edited:

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Sad day we got Purple and not Orange.

Oh well, I have Black Yoshi, and that was enough to make him one of my mains in PM after years of being disappointed, so maybe it'll happen in Smash 4 too.
We get Orange Yoshi in MK8 though, can't shirk dat Purple love.

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
Seeing all the work that Sakurai put into a lot of characters Alternate costumes kind of ticks me off that both of Links are really just palette swaps and not full model changes. Link had a crap tom of options to choose from so it just feels off putting to see and hear that his skyward sword and FD costumes are bastardizations. But like everyone has said, we can hope for DLC. I can't wait to see some of Robins recolors though.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
I made like a whole compilation of what twitter Ben said...but then Zipzo started posting, and out of hype I closed the document without saving :(((
But this Ben guy said Galacta Knight was in, even though Zipzo said otherwise

NNID
Majorasmask66
Look at us. Arguing over the color of a pixelized hoody from the 80's
that isnt really a bad thing though. its just us sharing opinions is all. now if it were something where people started to insult each other over something as simple as different opinions than that would be ridiculous.

MindlessFire

Smash Apprentice
There's another source claiming that Robin might be a "Noob Character" because his mobility feels Ganondorf slow and his jumps are horrible. He also stated that Shulk and Palutena actually feel OP.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 245254

I know a lot of people are both going to get hyped about this one, and also disappointed.

Sorry Dixie fans.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
that isnt really a bad thing though. its just us sharing opinions is all. now if it were something where people started to insult each other over something as simple as different opinions than that would be ridiculous.
I'm not against alternate hoodie colors, I can just see why they weren't implemented.

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai too
"Pic of the day. The pink sweatshirt looks really cool on Little Mac, so you can use that outfit in this game… How can a pink sweatshirt look so cool?"
Pink is important to Little Mac he wears it for training. Sakurai knows to respect it

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I made like a whole compilation of what twitter Ben said...but then Zipzo started posting, and out of hype I closed the document without saving :(((
But this Ben guy said Galacta Knight was in, even though Zipzo said otherwise
He could be hearing things via a 3rd party (even misinterpreting them, the white MK may have a red tinge in it? or its the same as brawls one) or not actually there.
I'm pretty confident Zipzo is there though ^_^

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
No. Its little mac's hoodie. its signature detail is not the fact that its pink. other wise i would say yes.
That doesn't sound like you're trying to state an opinion to me.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I know a lot of people are both going to get hyped about this one, and also disappointed.

Sorry Dixie fans.

HOLY ****. Link is my new main. Finally a Majora's Mask representation in Smash!

Sqid

Smash Apprentice
THANK YOU BASED ZIPZO
But seriously, thanks for including Alph, FD Link, and Pink Diddy all in one pic.

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
I'm gonna trust zipzo's impressions over ben's and pretty much any other sources tbh. Zipzo knows what he's talking about. Ben, not as much.

NNID
Majorasmask66
Sakurai too
"Pic of the day. The pink sweatshirt looks really cool on Little Mac, so you can use that outfit in this game… How can a pink sweatshirt look so cool?"
good point but ive still heard lots of people talking about colors they wish they would have saw with it and lots of people apparently trying to find out if it has alternate colors with it as well with the demo. people really like that costume and want to see what else they could do with it.

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice

Sorry Dixie fans.

FIERCE DIETY LOOKS FRESH SO DOES ALPH
(Bowser from Ninka/Vaanroose and Dark Meta Knight will quench my thirst for sm4sh that is all)

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

Sorry Dixie fans.

Whoa, I think Rosalina has her fire outfit. :D

Also, Fierce diety link certainly looks cool. Alph looks like he just noticed the scariest thing in his life. xD

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh boy, look at those alts! Now I'll play as Link just because Dat Costume. Thanks again Zipzo!

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
OMGOMGOMG

That's it, I don't care if he sucks in this game too, I am SO maining Fierce Deity Link!!!

Praise Zipzo! And praise Sakurai!
:joyful:

Noctes

Smash Cadet

Sorry Dixie fans.

LOL Alph looks like constantly-hit-and-therefore-bugeyed Olimar, therefore I am obligated to play Alph and only Alph.

Enyalb

Hardcore Wonder-Casual Dragoon
NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250

Sorry Dixie fans.

... You know what? Take your time finding that blue Bowser.

Because this pic right here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom