• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Can you please see Robin's alt's? I want to know if there's an evil alt/ hood up alt.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Could you please tell us what stages are available? All of them, I mean.

You don't have to play through them all, but run by them on the stage select screen and tell us their names. (We know about most of them, but still

Also play on the stages we don't know about and tell us what they're like.)
This, like, I'm worried now...

Last edited:

Sages

Smash Cadet
Please check the Robin alts, and duration of tomes/levin sword.

Also can you confirm the starting roster? Is it this? More or less? Do they allow you to browse any of the other menus?

Last edited:

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Is the character select screen order any different? Is Lucina playable?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 245254

- palutena's smash reach is incredible. Her up smash is the giant pillar laser beam thing. Her side smash moves a bit forward and her wings slap in front of her.

- robin is FANTASTIC. Magic is not slow, when he has his spell book his attack speed is really good. If you use a smash attack in the air IT USES HIS MAGIC SMASHES. If you use a normal aerial it uses his other weapon.

Let me reaffirm this. Robin feels AMAZING.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I'm calling it now, people will resort to Fruit Camping with Pac.

A new, more yellow, SEXIER Snake.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
There are over 1000 people in here right now.

I suddenly have the urge to crush something in my hand...

Anyway, I'm probably the only person happy about how Pac-Man turned out, but that's because he's already been pegged as my default "Not Sandbag" Sandbag. lol

I'm sure there will be something better for him once we get used to his style. No complaints about Sonic's changes either. Can't wait to use him again.

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
- palutena's smash reach is incredible. Her up smash is the giant pillar laser beam thing. Her side smash moves a bit forward and her wings slap in front of her.

- robin is FANTASTIC. Magic is not slow, when he has his spell book his attack speed is really good. If you use a smash attack in the air IT USES HIS MAGIC SMASHES. If you use a normal aerial it uses his other weapon.

Is shulk next? :D
YES ROBIN IS GOOD

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Thanks! This is some great info, very informative. I'll ask a smattering of stuff with hopefully quick answers since I know you're besieged.

Are Mii Fighters selectable?
How quickly does Robin resource drain/resource renew?
What's up with stages?

Dagduh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
abpard

YAY FOR ROBIN!

Is Lucina there? I just want to see if she is any different from marth other than just her no-tipper.

You are the best, by the way

The_Master_E

Smash Rookie
According to my idiot friends, 4chan appears to be lurking this thread alongside us.

Say hello to our visitors, friends!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

This is good for me, because I was interested in Robin~

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339

These are very nice things to hear, especially Robin. At least one of my mains, so far, is a go. :4robinm::4robinf:

Dust the Baptist

Weeaboos aren't people.
NNID
Mank210
3DS FC
2809-9541-0380

make love to me senpai!

Last edited:

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
Does Shulk's arts cycle from the last one used, or does it reset?
Can you cycle through and use the same art as it is currently active?

Enloc

Smash Cadet
Man if I were not sick right now and knew where these demos were, I'd go check this stuff out too. But since I'm pretty much stuck at my dorm...thanks for all this info, and I am stoked to hear about Robin!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You must tell us about Shulk's Final Smash.

WE MUST KNOW THE POWER OF THE HEROPON

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
It both pleases and saddens me to see the amount of surprised posts about Pac-Man's speed (good because I see more people interested in him, bad because it makes him sound bad). I'm one as well, and I didn't see this coming.

I guess if we can't get any footage, I'd just like to know about more alt costumes (for Pac and everyone else).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom