• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mayor

Smash Rookie
Is lucarios Final smash any different? is he now mega lucario, if so how does that work

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
A Mia recolor would have fit better for Lucina honestly, would definitely have been my color of choice.

A bit of a shame that the Galacta Knight costume was a bust, I hope at least Dark Meta Knight is there then, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 245254

- links meteor smash on his dair is there.

- shields definitely break quicker. It APPEARED to me that I broke Mario's shield hitting it twice in a row with a sonic dtilt.

- played some serious, no item stock matches at the end here (they are wrapping up). I'm going to address my favorites since I've spent so much time looking for all of your stuff :p.

First match, sonic vs lvl9 sonic.

- sonics down tilt no longer launches the opponent slightly for combo ability. It pushes them away. This made me a little sad.

- his homing attack seems "smarter". Brawl one was dumb you all know what I mean.

- his rolling attack (running a) catches opponents for a few hits

- his fair tends to auto cancel a lot

Marth

- still feel his range is short

- counter is definitely godlike

- when you tipper you will know as it makes a flashy colored animation (totally big deal right)

- final destination, despite it's awesome new look having a questionable underbelly, is changed back to the old style collision where you will slide up the bottom to the ledge. IE NOT like brawls final destination which made me rage all the time when I first got brawl.

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
I already knew this meme, but I think it is a bit stupid if you ask me, Villager is adorable!
Indeed he is, but that's also why it's hilarious lol.

I don't think link ever had a meteor on his dair? Toon link did. Link's spike/meteor was on his dtilt.

Thank you again for your investigations.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

- shields definitely break quicker. It APPEARED to me that I broke Mario's shield hitting it twice in a row with a sonic dtilt.

- played some serious, no item stock matches at the end here (they are wrapping up). I'm going to address my favorites since I've spent so much time looking for all of your stuff :p.

First match, sonic vs lvl9 sonic.

- sonics down tilt no longer launches the opponent slightly for combo ability. It pushes them away. This made me a little sad.

- his homing attack seems "smarter". Brawl one was dumb you all know what I mean.

- his rolling attack (running a) catches opponents for a few hits

- his fair tends to auto cancel a lot

Marth

- still feel his range is short

- counter is definitely godlike

- when you tipper you will know as it makes a flashy colored animation (totally big deal right)

- final destination, despite it's awesome new look having a questionable underbelly, is changed back to the old style collision where you will slide up the bottom to the ledge. IE NOT like brawls final destination which made me rage all the time when I first got brawl.
You're back!
How is Mario? Is he buffed?
Do you think Pac-man could be on the higher tier or the lower tier?

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
his recovery shouldn't be too op since when the balloons get popped he is helpless
If you hit him too many times (read: more than the 3 times you need to hit him to get him into special fall) there's a possibility that he will not be knocked out of special fall and be able to up-B again, though.

Last edited:

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Wait, you turned the items off? Ben said you couldn't interesting... I have a question but I'll save it for the AMA

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
It depends on your strategy.
Or more specifically, the move you use to pop the balloons. Fox's laser wouldn't cause this for example because it doesn't have knockback and thus cannot take a character out of special fall. Fox's dair on the other hand has more than 3 hits, so you would hit him after he went into special fall and he can use up-B again. (not that you would use dair to begin with since it pops you up on the final hit now)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 245254

Wait, you turned the items off? Ben said you couldn't interesting... I have a question but I'll save it for the AMA
Then he wasn't really at an event because as far as I could tell (if you were sneaky) you could basically do anything you wanted. They just watched you like a hawk and forced you to not change the modes.

RamenSploosh

Smash Rookie
Awww, thats too bad. Yeah, I heard those plus orange, white, magenta and grey were in! But hey I can't complain, we have purple and black now! XD essays that and everything is pointing towards this being the greatest videogame known to mankind!

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Then he wasn't really at an event because as far as I could tell (if you were sneaky) you could basically do anything you wanted. They just watched you like a hawk and forced you to not change the modes.
Weird... Well he said he just went to look at items and they scolded him and turned off single player games which sounds a bit far fetched:083:

So I guess he isn't a reliable source RIP

Last edited:

Supersonic159

Smash Rookie
Ben leak deconfirmed.

TheDMonroeShow

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3695-0037-2189
Sounds like he might have just not been as daring as you :p

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
That's unfortunate about Sonic's dtilt... Perhaps it just depends on the angle the attack connects? This is frustrating because I remember Sonic's dtilt popped opponents up in his trailer.

The Mayor

Smash Rookie
WHY has no one asked about mega lucario if thats a final smash or not! We know hes in the game, so is lucarios final smash different? I really wanna know about mega lucario

Supersonic159

Smash Rookie
WHY has no one asked about mega lucario if thats a final smash or not! We know hes in the game, so is lucarios final smash different? I really wanna know about mega lucario
We already got confirmation of this, for those that for some reason didn't know this, to which it was painfully obvious..

GameDragon

Smash Cadet
First of all, this isn't the time to ask questions. Wait until AMA.
Second, we already know it's a Final Smash. This has been confirmed already if you read the threads.

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Because if Mega-Charizard X is for Charizard I'm 99% sure it's Lucario's. That's also something you'd ask at the AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom