• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Exclusive Stages.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
The platform doesn't seem to run along the track like in Aero Drive, as you can see by how far away from any track it is, so like Delfino Plaza and Skyloft it might pull away and takes a more scenic route before stopping off at the crater area, the revolution chamber and a couple other parts of the track. Not the same sort of stage design, but the way the platform goes from stop to stop could end up being more Delfino Plaza than Aero Drive.

I also thought what about if we end up fighting atop the hang-glider wings in a flying section? Or sliding along the track and having to jump in respond to the red ramps as the track disappears for a half second? There's more possibilities than just going from place to place, but I wonder how much we'll see...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd like to see something based off of Metroid Fusion or Metroid Prime Hunters. Something from Pokemon Black and White would also be awesome. Also, how about the Tower from Gold and Silver, where you fight Ho-Oh? Can't remember the exact name for some reason though. Would it be too soon to ask for a Link Between Worlds stage? Maybe.

And a Mega Man stage based on Mega Man and Bass would be nice. But a Game Boy Mega Man game seems more plausible. One last thing, Maybe a stage based on the Mario and Luigi games? Like the Dream World, that'd be nice too.

bennett999

Smash Rookie
My 3DS Stage wish list--

World that never was ( Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance)
N's castle ( Pokémon Black, White, White 2, and Black 2)
Geosenge Town ( Pokémon X and Y ( before the destruction of the weapon))
Tower of Mastery ( Pokémon X and Y)
Digitoll ( The Denpa Men: They came by wave)
R.M.S. Titanic ( Murder on the Titanic)
Football field ( Tecmo Bowl)
The Castle of Illusion ( Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion)
Pokémon World Tournament ( Pokémon White2 and Black2)
Parfum Palace ( Pokémon X and Y)
Distortion World ( Pokémon Platinum)
and Pokéathlon ( Pokémon Soulsliver and Heartgold

updated with new wanted stages on 1/31/ 14

Camp Half- blood ( Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the Lighting Thief video game)

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Even though it failed, I kinda want the Virtual Boy to be made into a stage.
It could be like Flat Zone, only with VB games.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I'd like to see something based off of Metroid Fusion or Metroid Prime Hunters. Something from Pokemon Black and White would also be awesome. Also, how about the Tower from Gold and Silver, where you fight Ho-Oh? Can't remember the exact name for some reason though. Would it be too soon to ask for a Link Between Worlds stage? Maybe.

And a Mega Man stage based on Mega Man and Bass would be nice. But a Game Boy Mega Man game seems more plausible. One last thing, Maybe a stage based on the Mario and Luigi games? Like the Dream World, that'd be nice too.
Was it...Burnt Tower? Or Tin Tower? And something off the beaten path from a Metroid game would be nice, instead of the whole floor is lava thing. That's why Frigate Orpheon is bearable

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Was it...Burnt Tower? Or Tin Tower? And something off the beaten path from a Metroid game would be nice, instead of the whole floor is lava thing. That's why Frigate Orpheon is bearable
What about Phendrana Drifts? Would still be a better ice stage than the Ice Climber's stages in Melee and even Brawl's.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
I think we need a Mother 3 stage that inst horrible, also we know Sakurai is trying to pick stages from hand held games and since every mother game was on one point a hand held we might have a bunch of stages from the series, the same with Kirby

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
TopTierPichu's post reminds me that I wouldn't mind having a stage from some well-known Japanese exclusive game or series on either version. Music, too

solofire372

Smash Rookie
3ds stages
waluigi pinball
another mario kart 7 stage
a kid icarus uprising stage
glomy manor for luigi mansion dark moon

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
imagine if they turned super training from X&Y into a stage

a stadium with balloon pokemon, it'd be a cross between the pokemon stadiums and poke floats

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
I'm totally up for that, apologists with a platform to fall back on would have a chance (albeit small) of being competitively viable too.

I most want a densetsu no stafI stage though. Without it any 3ds stage roster would be disappointing.

Well, unless we got slimenia, then I might forgive them :-P.

FirstBlade

Smash Journeyman
Gluglug Lagoon anyone? No, just me....:sadeyes:

Okay, seriously now... my current list:

3DS Stages:

Confirmed:

Arena Ferox
Gerudo Valley
Rainbow Road
Spirit Train
Kapp'n's Boat
Reset Bomb Forest
Nintendogs Playroom
World 1-1 (3D Land stage)
Castle of Darkness-Sky Tower (Find Mii stage)
DK Country Returns 3D stage

Predictions:
Lumiose City
N's Castle
Katina (Star Fox 64 3D)
Fine Fields (Triple Deluxe)
Float Islands
Arcterra (Hunters)
White Land
Tazmily Village (Mother 3)
Diamond City
Yoshi's New Island
Gluglug Lagoon
Sol Sanctum
Pushmo Park
The Rolling West

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
Gluglug Lagoon anyone? No, just me....:sadeyes:

Okay, seriously now... my current list:

3DS Stages:

Confirmed:

Arena Ferox
Gerudo Valley
Rainbow Road
Spirit Train
Kapp'n's Boat
Reset Bomb Forest
Nintendogs Playroom
World 1-1 (3D Land stage)
Castle of Darkness-Sky Tower (Find Mii stage)
DK Country Returns 3D stage

Predictions:
Lumiose City
N's Castle
Katina (Star Fox 64 3D)
Fine Fields (Triple Deluxe)
Float Islands
Arcterra (Hunters)
White Land
Tazmily Village (Mother 3)
Diamond City
Yoshi's New Island
Gluglug Lagoon
Sol Sanctum
Pushmo Park
The Rolling West

yoshi's new islan would be sweet ô_õ

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
It's a tour stage, not necessarily scrolling. While I think it's likely there'll be at least a scrolling segment so far we haven't seen it.

Dairz

Smash Ace
It's a tour stage, not necessarily scrolling. While I think it's likely there'll be at least a scrolling segment so far we haven't seen it.
So its going to be similar to Mute City and Aero Dive? Thats awesome.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
I guess this isn't really "Exclusive" since it's the same on the Wii U version but here is the Punchout stage on the 3DS version:

And damn, the graphics is good...

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I guess this isn't really "Exclusive" since it's the same on the Wii U version but here is the Punchout stage on the 3DS version:

And damn, the graphics is good...
Only for franchises that don't have handheld games i guess. So the Wii Fit room and Garden of Hope are probably in the 3DS version.

Egadd

Smash Rookie
It'd be pretty awesome to see some sort of M&L stage. The locales from Dream Team would be great, I'd love fighting in Wakeport, Pajamaja Mountain, or Somnom Woods.

SF64 would make for an awesome stage, it's just that I'm not sure which planet would be best. Could we get some Landmaster love?

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
It'd be pretty awesome to see some sort of M&L stage. The locales from Dream Team would be great, I'd love fighting in Wakeport, Pajamaja Mountain, or Somnom Woods.

SF64 would make for an awesome stage, it's just that I'm not sure which planet would be best. Could we get some Landmaster love?
It makes me very sad the Mario and Luigi Franchise has not been represented that much..i would love to see a Mario and Luigi Stage

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
It makes me very sad the Mario and Luigi Franchise has not been represented that much..i would love to see a Mario and Luigi Stage
Most likely we could see something from Dream Team, which would be interesting. Competitive wiles aside, I could see some area of it like Mushrise Park and a Castle Seige transition to its dream world state.

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
Most likely we could see something from Dream Team, which would be interesting. Competitive wiles aside, I could see some area of it like Mushrise Park and a Castle Seige transition to its dream world state.
I would also like a Paper Mario Stage..but i got to admit i am not a fan of Paper Mario: Sticker Star

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I'd like to see...

Chozo Ruins (Metroid: Zero Mission)
Corneria (Star Fox 64 3D)
Black/White City (Pokemon Black/White)
Pushmo Park (Pushmo/Crashmo)
Dillon's Rolling Western Level

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
I'd like to see...

Chozo Ruins (Metroid: Zero Mission)
Corneria (Star Fox 64 3D)
Black/White City (Pokemon Black/White)
Pushmo Park (Pushmo/Crashmo)
Dillon's Rolling Western Level

As long as Dillion makes it it. Personally what do you guys thing the X and Y Stage should be?

HeavySmashGuy

Smash Cadet
NNID
HeavyBrawlsGuy
3DS FC
1977-1276-9162
As long as Dillion makes it it. Personally what do you guys thing the X and Y Stage should be?
Another Pokemon Stadium clone.
Probably that one Paris place, and they can be behind that Eiffel Tower place. I haven't played the game, so please tell me the names.

Top Bottom