• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Exclusive Stages.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I get the joke; but I do actually mean a stage based on Pokemon Black and White, and then the Pokemon Stadium from Melee. For the Wii U, I'd like a Poke Park stage, and then the Spear Pillar from Brawl to return.
I doubt Spear Pillar will return since Palkia is a Poké Ball assist now.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It's just that if Kalos Pokemon League plays like the Pokemon Stadium (which I don't know if it will) it'd be redundant to bring a Stadium back too.
There are many locations in the Pokemon world that could be a stage and have hazards. Considering we haven't seen anything of Reshiram or Zekrom, I think it's possible that they will be hazards on an Unova-based stage.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

Not a big fan of the visual of the stage, but this is kinda cool:

"You might run into a Mii living in the room! The Mii characters are taken from the data in your 3DS system, so you could find your friends living in the apartments"

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
3DS just got confirmed to have Green Hill Zone as a playable stage.

Not sure yet if it is exclusive to 3DS, but it is likely since most stages will be exclusives, and we already know past stages will be exclusives.

Reila

I hope this doesn't mean Sonic isn't getting a new stage... It probably does, though.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Honestly, i was hoping Green Hill Zone would come back. I actually enjoyed that stage.

I just hope that Sonic gets a new stage and that Green Hill Zone is just a "PAST STAGE."

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This sort of debunks my theory that all returning Brawl stages would be on Wii U, and all of the Melee ones on 3DS. Maybe they'll just use the simpler Brawl stages for the 3DS.

Still, I seem to be one of the few that enjoyed Green Hill Zone. Might be because I main Sonic, though. :p

Reila

That's a rather large leap of logic, although I hope the 3ds Sonic stage isn't Windy hill, since it's basically Green Hill Zone.
It is not. Until we get a confirmation of new Donkey Kong and Sonic stages, there is reason to fear Jungle Japes and Green Hill Zone are the sole stages of said series in Smash 3DS. It is also worth noting that there is no new Kirby stage confirmed for Smash Wii U, only the Halberd was confirmed. Hopefully they are just "past stages", as said by 8-peacock-8.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm glad Green hill zone is in. Was certainly one of my more favorites from brawl. I hope Live and Learn is still a playable track.

The tomadachi stage is also interesting. Really like the apartment design. As well as the miis just chilling.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
The biggest thing I want to know on the Tomidachi Life stage if it it has cielings like Luigi's Manion. That's gonna be the big kicker for me on whether I enjoy the stage or not.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
3DS just got confirmed to have Green Hill Zone as a playable stage.

Not sure yet if it is exclusive to 3DS, but it is likely since most stages will be exclusives, and we already know past stages will be exclusives.
Where did you get this? Its not on Miiverse

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Am I the only one who laughed at Rosalina's height in relation to the apartments?

Her crown is literally scraping the ceiling. I JUST GOT THAT ROOF IN YESTERDAY.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I hope Live and Learn is still a playable track
If I had to take a guess, since 3DS will only have 2 songs per stage, it'll have Green Hill Zone and that Angel Island Zone remix.

Last edited:

Reila

If I had to take a guess, since 3DS will only have 2 songs per stage, it'll have Green Hill Zone and that Angel Island Zone remix.
If there is another Sonic stage, maybe. If not, it will be Green Hill Zone and a Sonic Lost World track, methinks.

Reila

I don't remember DK, Kirby, Yoshi, Mario, F-Zero, Star Fox, Pokemon, Zelda, Metroid or Mother only being repped by their past stages.
Muh patterns! The fact this never happened before doesn't mean it can't happen now. Also, Sonic is the first third party veteran, who knows what they have planned for him, maybe they think a returning stage is enough. Don't even know why you are arguing with me, there is always the possibility of Green Hill Zone being the only Sonic stage in Smash 3DS, albeit an unlikely possibility.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not a big fan of the stage, but if they get Green Hill Zone Modern to play on it then they have me sold on it being a Past Stage.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I still don't think GHZ will be his only stage, just what I think though.

Metallaeus

Smash Apprentice
Green Hill Zone might just be one of the past stages, but it's also quite possible that he won't get another stage, which would suck because Sonic Stages have so much potential imo.

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
I really hope that Sonic does get a new stage (Tropical Resort) but since Megaman has the same stage on both systems, it lessens my hope for for a new 3ds stage.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
With the reveal of GHZ & JJ before any new Sonic or DK stages, I'm starting to wonder if retro stages are going to be the stage reps for some of the franchises in the 3DS version.

ManInTransit

Smash Rookie
NNID
ManInTransit
3DS FC
1203-9234-1405
Hopefully we get some stage based off Luigi's Mansion 2. I'm sure some influence from the recent Fire Emblem game and the new Pokemon X & Y games will also have some stages as well.
I'm hoping for a Luigi's Mansion 2 stage as well. Possibly an aerial tour of the mansions? But I doubt (if we get one at all) that it will resemble the Luigi's Mansion level from Brawl, based on today's screenshot.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Seeing Arena Ferox in the 3DS tournament today was great! Definitely reminds me a lot of Pokemon Stadium from Melee.

And man, when Id Purpose started playing?!?! GEEKING OUT.

Last edited:

Reila

Speaking of music, do we know which track plays in the Reset Bomb Forest stage?

D

Deleted member

Maybe we'd get a 3DS version of Windy Hill, but it'd be too similar to GHZ, which is already on the 3DS game, so it must be something else. Probably something from Sonic Rush / Adventure? Not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reila

Maybe we'd get a 3DS version of Windy Hill, but it'd be too similar to GHZ, which is already on the 3DS game, so it must be something else. Probably something from Sonic Rush / Adventure? Not sure.
It could be a Colors stage, since that game is on the DS (as well as the Wii). Planet Wisp would be most likely the stage chosen from Colors, but since it is already on Generations, I would like something different for Smash... maybe Sweet Mountain? Alternatively, we could get another retro Sonic stage. Chemical Plant, maybe? My dream would be this stage from Sonic CD being in Smash. I just love the scenario (and the music! also Metal Sonic could be a hazard):

It could even alternate between the bad and good future versions:

D

Deleted member

It could be a Colors stage, since that game is on the DS (as well as the Wii). Planet Wisp would be most likely the stage chosen from Colors, but since it is already on Generations, I would like something different for Smash... maybe Sweet Mountain? Alternatively, we could get another retro Sonic stage. Chemical Plant, maybe? My dream would be this stage from Sonic CD being in Smash. I just love the scenario (and the music! also Metal Sonic could be a hazard):

It could even alternate between the bad and good future versions:

Considering the fact that Sonic CD is out for mobile platforms (sadly not for the 3DS), that might happen. If it was indeed Stardust Speedway, it would be Good Future at the start, and at the middle of the stage, the screen could go white for a second (a la Reset Bomb Forest and Castle Siege, and pretty much like Sonic CD when Sonic transitions from Present to Past, and both futures) and it turns into Bad Future, with a different version of the song. If it was Colors though, the most obvious choice would be Tropical Resort. :troll:

Reila

Considering the fact that Sonic CD is out for mobile platforms (sadly not for the 3DS), that might happen. If it was indeed Stardust Speedway, it would be Good Future at the start, and at the middle of the stage, the screen could go white for a second (a la Reset Bomb Forest and Castle Siege, and pretty much like Sonic CD when Sonic transitions from Present to Past, and both futures) and it turns into Bad Future, with a different version of the song. If it was Colors though, the most obvious choice would be Tropical Resort. :troll:
The fact they used Planet Wisp in Generations makes me thing it would be the most likely Colors stage to be in Smash... but then again, with GHZ in the game, I suppose Tropical Resort would be a better choice... Or Sweet Mountain... Seriously.

Top Bottom