• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
Haha. I hope you guys arent annoyed by my trivial game. It's not fun for you because majority of you arent into current music.
My tastes lean admittedly toward 80's rock and roll, heh heh. The moment you said they were younger than thirty years old I immediately thought, "Wellp, I'm boned." As to annoyed, while I can't speak to others, I've enjoyed this process just as much as the last one. It's a fun way of spreading the code-love, and I'm appreciative whether the outcome's in my favour or not. Cheers again for doing this for us, Cherry!

Zaros

Smash Cadet
Haha. I hope you guys arent annoyed by my trivial game. It's not fun for you because majority of you arent into current music.
It's fine, all for fun (and smash code) anyway. :p Besides knowledge is power, even based around musicians.
Think I'll stick to listening to the Smash Brothers soundtrack though. :p

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Have you made your guesses yet? The game is about to end in 10 minutes! I'm on the edge of my seat now. :))

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
For those who have the same guesses with other users, you are free to change your answer. :)

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
I've got nothing. Anything else I might guess is already taken.

Pretty sure I'm not getting this one, so good luck to everyone else. :)

Last edited:

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad Zaros is confident in my Gaga selection; I'm bouncing in my seat with excitement and fear that I chose the wrong artist! I love this feeling, heh heh!

Zaros

Smash Cadet
I'm glad Zaros is confident in my Gaga selection; I'm bouncing in my seat with excitement and fear that I chose the wrong artist! I love this feeling, heh heh!
I'm only thinking that based on my 30 minutes of researching. :p But it does seem the most likely.

(Katy Perry and Taylor Swift for me still btw.)

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
The game is closed. Hold onto to the edge of your seats as the winner will be announced in a while. :)

MrMilo180

Smash Rookie
Fear not, Mr. Milo! I believe that the esteemed Cherry has another code in his possession, and there may well yet be another competition! Don't let your hopes be dashed just yet; hope remains!
Hooray!! Now I can waste even more of my life looking for something that I'll get this Saturday anyway!

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Announcing the winner now after this message. I'm really happy because someone won in the game! Are you all ready? :)

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
I feel guilty to hang this for so lonh. But Im really glad that someone won the game.

I guess all the hard work plus luck pays off. Because my favorite musician is none other than....

LADY GAGA!

Yes. It's true. Lol

And the winner is FAORA MERIDIAN!

Congrats love!

Sending you the code in a while. :)

MrMilo180

Smash Rookie
I feel guilty to hang this for so lonh. But Im really glad that someone won the game.

I guess all the hard work plus luck pays off. Because my favorite musician is none other than....

LADY GAGA!

Yes. It's true. Lol

And the winner is FAORA MERIDIAN!

Congrats love!

Sending you the code in a while. :)
Haha, would've been my guess. Congrats Faora.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Looking for spare AU demo code please write on my wall if you have one and i will conact you and we can negotiate this! Offering shiny/leganandary pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom