• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonworld

Smash Rookie
If anyone has an Australian code they don't need I'd really appreciate it. I'll also guess Pink Floyd or Joy Division I mean who doesn't love em.

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
Oh my word, what am I thinking? What European band is known around the world and loved universally?

Locking in Queen for my second guess. Even if I'm wrong, I feel damn good about that.

Edit: yes, putting in my guesses this early does limit my chances, but I'm here for the fun of the game as much the hope of the demo code, so have at, ye fellow hopefuls!

Last edited:

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
3rd hint:

This musician is a solo artist, meaning it's not a band like The Beatles and Queen.

Zaros

Smash Cadet
@ C CherryMoon still pretty specific, do they have recent music that you'd hear on the radio or are they pretty old now (I know under 30 is still young but 5 or so years in the music industry is a pretty long time.) :p No need to reveal this detail if you think it'll give it away completely.

JonoLFC

Smash Rookie
Rate how much they'd be known /10 ?

Like Eminem/Beatles being like 10 and some no name band being 0.

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
5th hint

This musician is relatively known in most of the world - a global icon of some sort.

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
5th hint

This musician is relatively known in most of the world - a global icon of some sort.
Question! If previous guesses are invalidated by later-given hints, are we allowed to refund our guesses and try again? It's cool if not; I'm liking the way this is going even if I'm already out of the running!

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Question! If previous guesses are invalidated by later-given hints, are we allowed to refund our guesses and try again? It's cool if not; I'm liking the way this is going even if I'm already out of the running!
Since your guesses are invalidated by my hints, you are free to keep on guessing.

Later tonight, each of you needs to state your 2 guesses based on the hints given. :)

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
Ah-ha; my thanks! In that case, I'm going to lock in as a new first guess someone I don't actually like and see if that goes over better: Jessie J. Fingers are crossed anew!

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
7th hint

This musician has tried different genres: glam rock, country, jazz, pop and even trap music, etc.

Realtrill1

Smash Cadet
That last hint makes it so hard lol
Who transitions from glam rock to jazz to country.

The2Sp00ky4U

Smash Rookie
If there is a spare demo code out there, i will do any sexual pleasure of your choice. This forum has been my home for the last few days and i would do anything for just one. if you give me two, in turn, you will get THREE choice of the sexual pleasure and it'll be great every single time

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
If there is a spare demo code out there, i will do any sexual pleasure of your choice. This forum has been my home for the last few days and i would do anything for just one. if you give me two, in turn, you will get THREE choice of the sexual pleasure and it'll be great every single time
Everyone here is looking for a code. Odds of simply snagging one are low, but join in the guessing game that's going on! Aside from the fun of doing something novel to pass the time, it's also a way to perhaps earn one of CherryMoon's codes.

Join the game, and potentially win a prize without resorting to offers of sexual favours!

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
I somehow missed one of the clues and that clue knocks out both my previous guesses, so here's two more.

Jessie Ware or Rita Ora

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom