• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
He's still here! We're just talking and he was making sure the code worked for me. It did, and he's awesome. I can't wait to see what his next guessing game is for you guys. Anticipation builds anew!

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Im actually just waiting for Faora to confirm her received code before I hand my guilty verdict for a possibility of the last and final game. :)

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Looking for spare AU demo code please write on my wall if you have one and i will conact you and we can negotiate this! Offering shiny/leganandary pokemon

MrMilo180

Smash Rookie
He's still here! We're just talking and he was making sure the code worked for me. It did, and he's awesome. I can't wait to see what his next guessing game is for you guys. Anticipation builds anew!
Im actually just waiting for Faora to confirm her received code before I hand my guilty verdict for a possibility of the last and final game. :)
Sure thing! Just got a little quiet round here, is all.

Moofta

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0387-8800-1739
YES!!!!!!!!! HOW GOOD IS IT?!!!!

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Since everyone participated on the 2nd game. I'm considering on giving my final code. It's only a few days anyway so there's no point to hoard it. Im gonna make this quick so the lucky winner will have more time to play the demo.

Anyone still there? Get ready for the final challenge! :)

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Since everyone participated on the 2nd game. I'm considering on giving my final code. It's only a few days anyway so there's no point to hoard it. Im gonna make this quick so the lucky winner will have more time to play the demo.

Im still here!

MrMilo180

Smash Rookie

Always ready, Cherry.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
My word, it's absolutely amazing! So smooth! The effort that they put into this game shows even in the demo. It's quality, every single second it's on. Breathtaking. Absolutely breathtaking.
IKR its an amazing aachievment and the graphics are better than i remember and IT RUNS SO SMOOTH :)

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
I'm extremely jealous right now.
Allow me to assuage that so it doesn't sound like I'm gloating about having the game: it's worth the wait. By god, it's worth it. Even if you have to wait until Saturday to download and play it, the wait is worth it. Every day you go without it, you'll want it more. The hype will build. And finally, when you have it in your hands, you will know satisfaction. Contentment. Apotheosis. Verbosity.

... okay, the last one is just me.

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the delay.

To make it quick and relevant to 3ds, here's the final game.

If someone will correctly guess on the 1st game that I bought for my 3ds will win the final code.

You only have 1 try and if anyone hasnt made the correct guess, I will give you another batch of attempt.

Happy guessing! :)

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the delay.

If someone will correctly guess on the 1st game that I bought for my 3ds will win the final code.

You only have 1 try and if anyone havent guessed it, I will give you another batch of attempt.

Ocarina of time 3d

MrMilo180

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the delay.

You only have 1 try and if anyone hasnt made the correct guess, I will give you another batch of attempt.

Ah, dammit... Are there gonna be clues for this one?

Fusion_Blastoise

Smash Cadet
Sorry for the delay.

Luigi's Mansion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom