• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2v2 Doubles Finder - Wii U

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
Anyone can do team matches? Me and @ Artryuu Artryuu are looking for some serious training going. We'd love to practice some more.

The Retaliator

Smash Rookie
Lagged out, we're probably not close. First day doing
teams, seems harder to find good connections. Anyone else want to play?

Mr. Mistersen

Smash Rookie
Hi i'm Mr. Mistersen (wii u account name is wampaholic) and my teammates name is Maxbot and we are sick of playing 2 minute for glory matches. Add us and we would happily join some more competitive doubles matches.

Mr. Mistersen

Smash Rookie
Thats ok we play about 2 or 3 nights a week. So any one is welcome to add us and just post on here when you want yo play. Im off work this week , sun-tues so if anyone wants to play a large amount ill get maxbot here for it

lavagolem123

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to play, but honestly I don't know at what time unless we play now @ Taokaka Taokaka . I think a 2v2 finder would do well with a Skype chat or some sort of instant messenger to make things much smoother when trying to find people to play with. What do you all think?

MuddyMan

Smash Rookie
NNID
MuddyMan
Doubles Anyone? plz reply me and my freind wanna play lmfao

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
I would, but my partener is dead. I killed him. I Could wait for someone to team with if ya want.^^

But anywho, how'd your local dubz go?
Sure then will wait for a partner for you. The doubles went well we got second place.

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
Moi needs a partner :3, what is your nnid?

Last edited:
Top Bottom