• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

----------

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
WHAT THE HECKKKK. I WAS THERE omg. I thought I saw ur name. But i nver got to c u. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I think I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, i met at least 2 of you the first day of pound, but have no idea who i met besides vectorman, cause i didn't see any names, i think i was the only dark blue yoshi there?

Sharky

Smash Master
had fun meeting you v3ctorman =D sorry I can't sell you the cyan yoshi though lmao.

I PROMISE I'll remember you next time naucitos, good games =D

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
remember what? did i play you? I DON'T KNOW :'(

Oh wait, i was actually literally in the middle of telling a story about my yoshi dittos on vent while i was typing that post and then i didn't remember that you were a brawl yoshi til i SAID 'and then i played sharky in brawl' after i hit post in this. i was expecting a melee yoshi main and then i remembered you weren't rofl

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Lol that clears things up. I cuz the only yoshi's i got to c were Vman, and some yellow yoshi. I didn't get to catch his name though.

@ Twitch, we will definetly have to get some matches in next time I'm around. Prolly in the summer or something.

@ Shiri- I'll most likely be going to summer school up in VA. At some point in time over the summer we must play lol. I might even be far north as DC for otakon if i do go.

Scatz

Smash Champion
It's due to Shiri's trolling nature. You can't find him unless he allows you to.

Top Bottom