• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PEACE7

Smash Champion
RC Ganon ditto combo too Good and the combo on Fox @ 9:20 is **** good ganon i wish i had a Ganon :(

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
lol wtf @ 2:48
how do you make that super jump? xD

sweet ganon, keep it up!

pjcr

Smash Rookie
Woah nice video. You use dair all the time. And still you main Mr. G&W. Anyway, epic vid.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
extremely overused song too, that was an immediate no for me

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Your Ganon needs a monocle because its too fancy.

Great video it was very entertaining.

PK Blueberry

Smash Rookie
Jebu is a big liar and a sore loser.

nice makke.

I heard that you made an other cool combo video but I was wondering why you did not post it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrYFcyFhiFE&feature=feedu
this one is very good, nice job.
Nice Jebu. Once again you're being a jerk and trying to give Makke bad reputation, and you wonder why he didn't post a video that you made so he will look bad? Once again just pitiful, you keep showing everyone how immature you are.. >_>

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Nice Jebu. Once again you're being a jerk and trying to give Makke bad reputation, and you wonder why he didn't post a video that you made so he will look bad? Once again just pitiful, you keep showing everyone how immature you are.. >_>
Okay hold on. Since you already started accusing me so heavily, I dont think I'll be able to change your mind so easily (noor do I know why I should care), but since this is sorta in public, I'll still answer. I'm sorry to dissapoint you by telling you that I DID NOT make that video. I got linked to it in a chat and I thought it was funny and hilarious so I sent it to makke. Problem?
If I really was the maker of that, then I would probably not have linked it here (and to makke personally) with my "real" (in this case Jebu) username. Base real arguments before accusing someone of something.

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
You knew the user of the account "Makkeman666" wasnt you but someone in the chat at the same time as you said i did the video.
If you are going to accuse me of something like this, you should try to back up your arguments somehow.

By saying "nice makke i heard you made an other cool combo" I was obviously being sarcastic.
makke seriously, you fail so much that its not even funny anymore.

Well, you're here to accuse me (with poor arguments) of something that I havn't done.

Top Bottom