• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

25 Man Crew Battle - USA Vs. The World!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Just send Azen, ChuDat, and Ken and a road/plane trip around the world. You essentially have every character covered to the near best of their ability. Good luck Japan/Aussie/Europe taking them out.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I have a funny idea for this thread.

Let's stop discussing the possibility of this idea and debate about thier opin-...wait...oh...nevermind.

KishSquared

Smash Master
I think this is totally feasible. 25 foreigners will definitely fly to the US for a 25-character crew battle. The various non-US countries will have an easy time sorting out who will represent which character, though some translators may need to be hired.

It'll need to be worth everyone's while. You'd better make the entry fee $500 per person. Also, prizes should be split according to the following algorithm:

1st: 65%
2nd: 45%
3rd: 0% (sorry, but you shouldn't have come)

Finally, make sure to keep Pichu out of the contest. Both crews will just save their Pichu player for last, so why even include him?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
wheres me on there?!?!?! we all know im the only kirby that lives up to its name ;o and thats my name i tell u ;o kirby san bboy kirby kirby this kirby that ;D

KishSquared

Smash Master
Because if you only split it 100%, it wouldn't be enough to hold anyone's interest.

Also, we should probably make the entry fee 500 Euros, since Euros are what most foreigners would be using. We should do everything we can to accomodate them since they're traveling to the USA to take us on.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
What i think

i think for mr. game and watch, it should be Snap, or dire
for young link i would have to say kizzogirl

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Bowser - Arash
Captain Falcon - Darkrain
Dr. Mario - Smiles
Donkey Kong - Andy
Falco - PC Chris
Fox - KDJ
Game & Watch - Dire
Gannondorf - JoeBushman
Ice Climbers - Chu Dat
Jigglypuff - King
Kirby - KirbyKid
Link - Trevyn
Luigi - Drephen
Mario - GreenMario
Marth - Ken
Mewtwo - Taj
Ness - Simna
Peach - Vidjo
Pikachu - Azen
Roy - Neo
Samus - Hugs
Sheik - Isai
Yoshi - Gabe
Young Link - Caveman
Zelda - DoH

not the best of each character. for instance, i moved isai to sheik so i could move drephen to luigi, and just filled in CFalc. i dunno, who cares anyway, i am just that bored that i actually responded.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Is this a real competition or are you just saying this is who it would be?

Also i would say Wak for young link or Buzz.
Definately not. Wak quit competitive Smash a long time ago, and he's never done very well in a tournament with his YL. I can't comment on Buzz because I've never played him, but based on experience I would think that Caveman would have the YL spot, no?

And Wak is Canadian! How do you expect him to be on the American team?

Top Bottom