• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

----------

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
GG indeed.

the above is the most informative troll post in the Yoshi Boards(i think...)

i dont really agree with the use of shield pressure with yoshi because on some chars. getting sheildgrabbed is like suicide(ICs,DDD,MK,other)and others you wanna take as little damage as possible(heavy hitters,etc...)

but if youre close rising nair is kinda safe to use

.Marik

is a social misfit
Weird post Shiri.

Seeing you type incorrectly, just how stoned/smashed were you lol?

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
It must be nice to be a mod where you don't have to worry about being banned for spamming the boards.

bigman40

Smash Master
Haha, love the post Shiri. This is probably your best thread yet. Very informative, but now the question is, will they understand the meaning of this thread?

Chaco

Never Logs In
When I saw the title I was like...Gonna **** this thread. Then I read it, giggled, and got a drink.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Is it a trap ?
This is confusing, don't do stuff like that when I'm learning how to play D=

TreK

Is "that guy"
Ye I got that
Just that I got it on the 3rd paragraph only, so it must means my Yoshi still sux hard =O

Depster

Smash Champion
When I read it, I thought it must be a thread saying what not to do, but you didn't exactly correct yourself anywhere so it threw me off a little. I still disagreed originally though, so I win.

Top Bottom