• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$230 MM Cash Mooney (AKA eikelmann) vs Polmex23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
$5 on video games, especially Melee, being a stupid way of settling domestic disputes.

Someone owes me $5.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I don't get why the hate on each other, fighting for a weeks paycheck should be a lot more than just smack talking toward each other. I'd really hate to see either of you lose.. but if this is going down I wanna see it haha.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yo read up on other posts...

Like I said yall should know me well enough to know this is thread talk...

But Ian Im still going to Toe Tag your monkey *** in melee.
Dont worry my debt is paid off just waitin till the 13th so I can give it to Keith an untill I see Gabe.

Yo Im down for a lesser amount If your that confident Im sure you can hussle 50 to 1 hundo from me. Should be easy for such a experienced an outstanding smasher you have become...

Someone get on Hboxs side bet hes goin to lose a **** load of Money. An Juan,

20$ MM sets of 3/5 each for every character...Not including jiggs, well at the end once you give me bout 100, then I wouldn't mind losin 25.

Yo Ian you forget so much u dumb dumb bumm bumm

But Im still Swampin yo fat *** xD

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Haha Mike <3

Lets play this weekend

We both need practice.

I'll try and see if I can get Gabe or Noel to go to your place and smash

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
mooney lost weight, which is pretty cool. I should do that myself...

and this thread made me lol so hard. I think the michael jackson popcorn gif put it over the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom