• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

:(

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
its still happeneing
my schedule is just soooo jammed packed its hard to fit in a saturday where theres no tourney going on (i dont want this to conflict with anything as ive said before

and unless my dad is away on a buisness trip theres a 95% chance as of now if i keep my grades up and everything

OverLade

Smash Hero
The good news is that I'll be driving by this time and therefore all up in this tourney.

I'm going to play super friendlies with everyone so I can main Marth. :D

.i/p.

Smash Cadet
Hello friends .. well I am from colombia and iam in vacations in tampa but I go away on April 9 for new york then I am interested in doing some you fights friendlys ... I have good level .. but my englihs is not good.. please agreed me to messenger: elmaskpito-800@hotmail.com ..... I have desire of playing brawl:@

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hello friends .. well I am from colombia and iam in vacations in tampa but I go away on April 9 for new york then I am interested in doing some you fights friendlys ... I have good level .. but my englihs is not good.. please agreed me to messenger: elmaskpito-800@hotmail.com ..... I have desire of playing brawl:@
Unfortunately for the most part tampa isnt organized in brawl.

I'll see if we can schedule a biweekly or something. :D

Matt Turner

Smash Rookie
Is this something that's definitely going to happen? I'd love to play, but would need to take off from work in advance, and would need to make sure we don't have any shows or book any on the same day as this.

Matt Turner

Smash Rookie
HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S FUNNY TO ME!

and Matt you should try to hang out with us all this weekend
I work Saturdays and Sundays from 12 in the morning to around 11 at night, so I can't do weekends unless I take off work in advance. But I can hang out weekdays after 5!

So - as soon as I saw this thread, I believe I told Meagan - "Hey, there's a tournament coming up in April. It looks like it's going to get cancelled before it happens."

I miss the PnT brawl ladder....

T_T
You also missed the last PnT tournament!

Me and Scott got second. Dammit Petey.

Top Bottom