• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta 2015 Community Tier List Voting

Jim Jam Flim Flam

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand when people say that Falcon has a ton of untapped potential and he will get way better with time. Every character has untapped potential, and every character's meta evolves over time, but Falcon is certainly not underrepresented, and he is not less developed than other characters. I think Falcon's potential has already been displayed by Hax (rip in pepperoni Hax falcon) he got fantastic results, just below "god" status. Sort of like Axe's results nowadays, but not quite as good.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I don't understand when people say that Falcon has a ton of untapped potential and he will get way better with time. Every character has untapped potential, and every character's meta evolves over time, but Falcon is certainly not underrepresented, and he is not less developed than other characters. I think Falcon's potential has already been displayed by Hax (rip in pepperoni Hax falcon) he got fantastic results, just below "god" status. Sort of like Axe's results nowadays, but not quite as good.
You don't understand? Falcon hasn't had this caliber of representation, ever. It used to be Hax basically. Now it's wizzy, n0ne, s2j, gravy, gahtzu, etc. And 20GX is trying harder to push the character than anyone ever has. The strides being taken to finally properly control and maximize his movement, I feel, have helped out a lot and will continue to do so. Most people just look at results, so you can see that as falcon tapping into new potential. Wizzy is already taking games off plup and m2k. What is the next step? I'll tell you. Taking a set. With players of that caliber and a standard double elimination bracket I'm actually kinda surprised falcon hasn't taken a decent sized national yet lately. The thought just isn't that far-fetched.

Dolla Pills

Smash Ace
I'd love to answer but I feel like I only have biased notions with no real backing so I'll refrain. That's been about how half of this thread goes for me actually haha

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
so......just to get another discussion going who do you guys think is better: Mewtwo Zelda or Ness and why?
Zelda since she has a more even chance against both FFers and floaties given her kill power weighted against her survivability

Mewtwo has better results, but it's mostly in cases where a good Peach, Puff, Marth, or Sheik were not present. Mewtwo is a very bad character.

Ness isn't really worth talking about just based on his recovery alone. He's a broken character that has some stuff but not nearly enough to even warrant discussion.

Last edited:

1MachGO

Smash Ace
None of them are worth discussing at length because you have to delve into too much theory.

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
really? it came out today on event hubs and is 4 days old on smashwiki so its not that old
Well it's probably because on December 10th there was a news article released on the main page about it and a new sticked thread for it added at the top of the Melee forums.

FalcoSBM1990

Smash Cadet
S Tier

1. Fox
2. Falco
3. Captain Falcon
4. Marth
5. Sheik
6. Jigglypuff
7. Peach

How @Wizzrobe played in the current tournament 'Smash Rivalries 2017' while effortlessly denigrating M2K and making Hungrybox sweat blood in the grand finals, makes me believe that C.Falcon is in the third place.

I'm 100% sure that Wizzy is the chosen one.

Last edited:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
1. C
2. a
3. p
4. t
5. a
6. i
7. n
8. F
9. a