• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2008 Pit Combo Vid contest!!! (VOTE NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So with the year comming to an end and we are one step closer to some1 saying the world will end, I thought we should end it with a bang. And seeing as SWF has awards at the end of the year, I thought we could have a contest amongest the Pit boards for best combo vid.

Here are the rules:
1) One combo vid per person
2) Please follow fourm rules ex. no rude language, song, or pix (use your best judgment)
3) PM me your vid of choice, so that when I put them up it will be easy for me to find them.
4) You have 1 until the end of the year to get them to me, 12/31/08 (I will still take vids on this day)
5) When you vote, for the vid please consider A) This vid captures what Pit is all about B) It has a good mix with the song of choice
6) I can check IPs so please don't make new accounts to multi vote.
7) It must be a Pit combo vid
8) Before voting please watch all entries at least once
9) voting will take place the first week of the new year
10) no more then 7 min.

Any 1 may enter 1 vid, and everyone will vote for these contests:
Funniest vid
most technical
most enjoyable to watch
best overall
most underrated
Greatest moment

Please view all of these before voting

Vote now!!!!!
Sagemoon: Feathers of Fate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwT33mY2ruw

Happy viewing

Winners
-Funniest Vid: Feathers of Fate, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwT33mY2ruw
-Most Technical: Feathers of Fate, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwT33mY2ruw
-Most enhoyable to watch: Feathers of Fate, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwT33mY2ruw
-Best overall: Feathers of Fate, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwT33mY2ruw
-Greatest Moment: Feathers of Fate, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwT33mY2ruw

-Fate

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I was going to just have that post then lock this thread but what ever you can post them here, but please pm them to me also so I don't loose them.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
you guys can still vote once I get the poll up. Thats all I get to do any way other then put it all together.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Fate, you do know that making the deadline 1 week from today is like asking admiral pit to work me to death with a whip, don't you? Extend the deadline and I will be very happy and so will my school interim report card.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Mine will probably never be up at this time, since production was so slow. Might as well wait and vote...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Fate, you do know that making the deadline 1 week from today is like asking admiral pit to work me to death with a whip, don't you? Extend the deadline and I will be very happy and so will my school interim report card.
I wanted to get it done by the end of the year, should I give you 2 weeks instead of 1, and have 1 week for voting, and watching them all?

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants me to edit and compile clips into a video I can do that, but if Admiral somehow produces video clips I'm going to give him priority. I'll also give priority to anyone who asked me in the past for editing.

And yes you should :D 1 week for a combo vid is sorta ridiculous when you have stuff to do.

kown

Smash Lord
instead of making this a video for 2008...you could always just make the video for the new upcoming 09. or make it due b4 new years

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I shall combine all of my vids into one gigantic clump!

Or not. But I do like the idea of pushing it back. Not like that benefits me or anything. lol

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K because of the time restranint that many have problems with, you have until the end of the year to get them 2 me, the we will have voting the first week of January.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
/sigh

Which one should I choose from? Rather, perhaps I should be a judge and not submit my own?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I dont see you turning down a contest any time soon...unless its runing =P. Any way im changing the OP so check it in a few.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I know it says one combo video per person. But does that mean one person can only enter one, or does that mean that only one player can be on a combo video? Or could it be like a group project.

I know that i dont have enough stuff for a pit only combo video. Nor do i really have the proper equipment to make one. If collaborate projects are possible. Would anyone wanna collaborate with me? I could help with choosing clips, choosing music, creative help (seeing as im an art student, might as well use it somewhere), and providing some of my own matches that i have on replay as well. I also feel that multiple pits would make a compilation more interesting, different styles to keep things interesting.

Anyway, i would like to know if its possible. And if so, someone can PM me if they wanna work on a group one.

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
How can you have a most underrated category when we are rating them right now?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
How can you have a most underrated category when we are rating them right now?
Rating starts the first week of Jan. after I get all the vids up.

How long can the video be?
Lets say no more then 7 min, but use your best judgment, if its to long people might not like to sit through the whole thing.

Oh boy I get to show my stuff, this is gunna be fun.

So like deadline be Dec 31?
Yes. Dec 31

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
So I can't just combine all of my vids into one übervid? :<

Oh well, I suppose I've gotta use one of my dated vids then.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Hay guys, there is only 1 day left, and i have only gotten 1 vid....I know that more of you have combo vids why aren't you sending them afraid that _____ might beat you? It doesn't have to be a new combo vid an old 1 works too, show us what you have been doing all of 2008.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
What else is new? Of course Sage would have won. If only I had mine, WITHOUT all of the delays i had to go through...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom