• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2008/09 NFL season/post season

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hahaha...now you dont have to waste a pick in mark sanchez like people were predicting

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm concerned Brady may not be ready, and what if he gets injured again?

D

Deleted member

That's why I thought the Pats were the best last year. Be honest, if your team lost the starting QB and RB (not to mention the many others) do you think they'd go 11-5?

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
This is dumb, Dawkins said he wanted to be an Eagle but he still went to the Broncos because the Broncos "needed" him
NEWSFLASH: PHILLY NEEDED YOU

Edit: James is demanding for a release. Philly better f***** go for him if he leaves

KING BRISKET

Smash Apprentice
This is dumb, Dawkins said he wanted to be an Eagle but he still went to the Broncos because the Broncos "needed" him
NEWSFLASH: PHILLY NEEDED YOU

Edit: James is demanding for a release. Philly better f***** go for him if he leaves
Yeah they do need him, but a lot of their players on the D-side of the ball are startin to get a little long in the tooth. Guess they're startin to get prepared for the future

KING BRISKET

Smash Apprentice
So what does everyone think about T.O. goin to the Bills? I think it could actually work since they don't have another play that he has to share the spotlight with (Marshawn Lynch is great, but he's not a media hog). Plus, the Bill's offense really needs him

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
I think it could work out but he isn't gonna make the bills 12-4. At least 8-8 or 9-7
based on what other players said, all the crap that the media says about TO is exaggerated

and the Eagles lose YET ANOTHER PERSON
*sigh*

D

Deleted member

^^ nice Yugi pic

Anyway, that will surely help the Bills but he cannot turn the whole team around. I say they'll win 1-2 extra games ultimately going 9-7/10-6.

Top Bottom