• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yeah cort's way better than me at life, being an antisocial nerd who spends most of his free time on smashboards and all.

and lol @ cort better than me at smash, possibly the funniest thing inui has ever said

Cort

Apple Head
don't instigate.

chillin's right. **** talk on the forums about smash and smashboards doesn't need to be voiced in real life. however, cort, once you take it a step further and start makin' fun of the actual person outside of those basis you gotta have the balls to back that statement up in real life. if you can't or you won't, then just don't go there.
It was Cactuar's great idea. I was actually open to Chillin deciding a different prize at first, which I still want to consider. Like I said, I like reading Chillin's posts for the most part.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Will someone team with me? Aiser has definitely confirmed that he isn't going and I need a teammate. I already have the doubles pass, you just have to pay me $15. Big C, you said you'd team with anyone.. eh?, ehhh???

chillindude829

Smash Master
oh yay, it's cort's personal fanboy, brookman.

i don't know if you realize this, brookman, but cort IM'd mew2king a few weeks ago with an obscure post i made on another forum about cort's smash skill and he cried about it. m2k told me, and despite how ridiculous it was that cort would be upset about such a thing, i told m2k to tell him i'd stop bashing him if he was that upset.

and now, completely unprovoked, he has been instigating arguments. what the **** do you want me to do? he's a hypocrite and i've never liked him to begin with, so i'm not just gonna sit here while this ****ing nerd says **** about me.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
"In rail transport, a train consists of rail vehicles that move along guides to transport freight or passengers from one place to another. The guideway (permanent way) usually consists of conventional rail tracks, but might also be monorail or maglev. Propulsion for the train is provided by a separate locomotive, or from individual motors in self-propelled multiple units. Most trains are powered by diesel engines or by electricity supplied by trackside systems. Historically the steam engine was the dominant form of locomotive power through the mid-20th century, but other sources of power (such as horses, rope (or wire), gravity, pneumatics, or gas turbines) are possible."

Choo choo.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Guys this can all be settled with a ***** flailing contest.

And kids, don't give cort ALL of the credit for destroying rep. Cort started it, and CT continued. <3 cort

BIG C

Smash Master
heh spawn, if I find out that cunning is definitely not gonna team with me same as redd then yea i'm good to go for it. redd might team with me or at least it said it on the hub depending if his partner comes or not. so i'll get back to you

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
chillindude829, you are obviously about to hit 2000 posts. don't squander

EEvisu

Smash Lord
No, Chillin much > Cort. Cort ruined rep.
It was fun while it lasted though, I must admitt I abused that **** too, just neg repping random annoying n00bs cause I could lol and leaving someone elses name.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
EEvisu wEE must play again at pound 2. Last timEE wEE played onEE Falco ditto and onEE Marth ditto. AnyonEE EElse who wants to play mEE, plEEase comEE find mEE. I wanna play a lot of pEEople.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Thats not abusing it. Abusing it is when you make numerous accounts to have the most rep. Repping yourself enough times so you can do it all again. Over and over. Then rep all your friends. It kinda pissed me off because I was like 6th at one point and I actually earned it. Then all the sudden I was passed by like 10 different people then it gets banned.

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
Isn't there a more convenient place for you guys to argue? I mean, some people actually read through this thread expecting to find useful information about housing, rides, teammates...etc.

That having been said, people w/ doubles passes and w/o teammates should PM me, if they seek a partner. I'll pay you on Saturday.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I need four people to bring GBAs + GC to GBA link cables for Four Sword Adventures action

If that fails, who wants to mm in Settlers of Catan

Frozen

Smash Lord
PIMENTO CORN MUFFINS

Serving size:
Makes 12 muffins.

ingredients
1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted, plus additional for buttering muffin cups
1 cup yellow cornmeal
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 1/4 cups well-shaken buttermilk
1/3 cup drained bottled pimentos (4 ounces), patted dry and finely chopped

preparation
Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 425°F. Generously butter muffin cups.

Whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.

Whisk together eggs, buttermilk, and butter (1/2 stick) in another bowl, then stir into flour mixture along with pimentos until just combined.

Divide batter among muffin cups (about 1/3 cup each) and bake until a wooden pick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean, about 12 minutes. Turn out muffins onto a rack and cool to warm.

Cooks' note: Muffins can be made 8 hours ahead and cooled completely, uncovered, then kept in an airtight container at room temperature. To reheat, arrange in 1 layer in a shallow baking pan, then sprinkle lightly with water and bake, covered with foil, in a 325°F oven until warm, about 10 minutes.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
PIMENTO CORN MUFFINS

Serving size:
Makes 12 muffins.

ingredients
1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted, plus additional for buttering muffin cups
1 cup yellow cornmeal
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 1/4 cups well-shaken buttermilk
1/3 cup drained bottled pimentos (4 ounces), patted dry and finely chopped

preparation
Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 425°F. Generously butter muffin cups.

Whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.

Whisk together eggs, buttermilk, and butter (1/2 stick) in another bowl, then stir into flour mixture along with pimentos until just combined.

Divide batter among muffin cups (about 1/3 cup each) and bake until a wooden pick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean, about 12 minutes. Turn out muffins onto a rack and cool to warm.

Cooks' note: Muffins can be made 8 hours ahead and cooled completely, uncovered, then kept in an airtight container at room temperature. To reheat, arrange in 1 layer in a shallow baking pan, then sprinkle lightly with water and bake, covered with foil, in a 325°F oven until warm, about 10 minutes.
I ate two triple cheeseburgers while reading this. **** your muffins.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Ok so 1 singles pass purchased under dewdadash

Ill buy my doubles pass shortly but can some1 plz answer my Questions in my earlier post b4 I do so?

Well 2 more people from FL are going to the tourney:

DewDaDash

Many may not know us but G-reg and chillin might remember us from spring break <_<

Anyway... Ive got the traveling and housing taken care of but im more concerned about the tickets.

Ill buy my ticket online shortly for singles but im wondering about doubles

I can pay for my doubles pass online but lets say I meet a team member (cuz im not sure yet who that'll be) that wants to team w/ me and they've already paid for a doubles pass, Can my money be refunded?

For just doubles would it be possible to pay at the door?
Thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom