• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 vs 2 Online Kalliera Tournament Sign up here

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
updating the roster.

This tournament will take place Next Saturday 8:00 PM EST. 7:00 Pm(Alabama time), 6 pm(Arizona time), 5 pm(California time). This should cover all timezones ^^. Anyways here's the rules.

•Double Elimination
•All matches are best of 3, with finals best of 5.
•5 stock
•Ties broken by lives/percentage
•Items OFF
•Team Attack ON

•Stages/Characters:
••Stages available: Peach's Castle, Hyrule Temple, Dreamland
(Ness players allowed to choose another stage besides saffron)
••All other stages banned
winner picks first charecter & then loser picks
•Advanced Slob Picks - Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go to random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may change characters
•Since you can't choose random on PJ64, the 1st game of the set must be played on either Hyrule or Dreamland
__________________________________________________ __________________________________
3 Desynches are allowed per team.
If a team desynches 3 times in total(1 player may desynch 3 times and it counts for the team).
All matches must be recorded via hypercam or camstudio.With the Text window recorded as well.

http://www.download.com/3000-13633_4-10720967.html
(Setting for hypercam)

Rates in Frames per second, Record 20, Playback 20.
Cursor/Full frame capture ration 1.
Key Frame every 100 frames.

http://camstudio.org/

Upload your matches on Youtube/Google.

if a desynch occurs & the announcer claims "Gameset" The team standing last wins the round/set(If applied).
If a double KO insists(1 vs 1 left and both are ko'ed at the same time a 1 vs 1 sudden death match will happen to handle the tie.
FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE INVOLVED, IF YOU KNOW YOU LAG DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE TOURNAMENT

No pausing is allowed during the matches except for emergency reasons. Do not pause
to make a comment unless if a ds has happended.

Ping limit is 110.

Use Taskmanager,
Click Explorer.exe. right click then choose End process(Closes all programs)
Click File then New Task then Desktop to restore your desktop settings.

No laggers on this tournament at all. If you exceed 110 don't bother to sign up and if you know for sure your not gonna come or have your thoughts don't bother to sign up.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
DQ Rules
2 minutes late-Warning
4 minutes late-Loss of first match of set
6 minutes late-Loss of set
__________________________________________________ _______________________

If You have any questions or suggestions please say so now.

Again Tournament starts at 8:00 PM EST time.

Here are the current teams registered.

-SuPeRbOoMfAn & JaimeHR "Team BEEF! Mario"
-Yoshiking & Vlad "Team lighting strikers"
-Xzax & kois(maybe)
-Danno & Masterlinkx
-Matt & SSBkid (Team Sublime) "Team Sublime"
-Furrum & Gambit ixi "Team Puff"
-DarkSayian X & Shadowlinkx "Team bloodshredders"
-Anoymous & Burner[/quote]
-wenbobular & winston "Gustav Wind"
-Ybomb &
-Dreday & BHLMRO "Team foggles"
-Vex Kasrani & Jigglymaster
-Ken &

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Whoops <.< Take me and Gustav Wind off, I forgot that I had Chinese school on that day...unless you want to move the tournament back about 2 hours :grin:

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Whoops <.< Take me and Gustav Wind off, I forgot that I had Chinese school on that day...unless you want to move the tournament back about 2 hours :grin:
I can't push it back i pushed it ahead so i can convient most of the smashers. sry.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
BHLMRO & Dreday has dropped out.

Just want to make a note. I just found out that there may be a cable outage sometime this week. If that's the case the tournament will be pushed to the next Tuesday

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
****, plz don't postpone it to tuseday. I've got HW to do and stuff on that night. Also, I might be going to another SSBM tourny on Nov 3rd. So if you post pone it to saturday I won't make that either. Friday night I'll be alright with and I'll probably be fine on tuseday but I'll just have do my work early and have this finished before 10pm. All in all I'd rather you just keep it at this saturday.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
If you can't host it this saturday. Plz host it on Friday not Saturday of Next week cause I wouldn't be able to make it to that if its on saturday.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
*Suggests to move it to Nov 10th ( Saturday ) *
I will be playing with my video camera im getting 2 days before that (Birthday on the 8th of nov.). So....NOEZ

Seriously tho yoshiking your gonna have to start all over with members and stuff with new dates because some people can come that couldn't last time (Me) and some may not come. Host it on a day that you think works best. Don't change it over ONE person. I say saturday night would be the BEST time to have a tournament. Your choice though.

MetalYoshi

Smash Rookie
I'll be Ken's partner for the tournament. Sorry that I'm kind of late registering.

Kaillera Username: MetalYoshi

akiko

Smash Rookie
;)

I'll be Ken's partner for the tournament. Sorry that I'm kind of late registering.

Kaillera Username: MetalYoshi
hurray Team TP,

yeah, as jiggly said when is the tourney..

this is a classic case called...

AFK!!!

there has never been any cure for it -_-

well there is one but its a little risky....

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
okay fella's I apoligize for being away for the past couple of days. My internet was cut off and i just got it restored. Tell ya what. I'll move the 2 vs 2 tournament to this friday November the 2nd. please read down for the new rules and time but we're now on unit x. ^^ I apoligize for the delay. I was hyped about this.

This tournament will take place THIS FRIDAY 8:00 PM EST. 7:00 Pm(Alabama time), 6 pm(Arizona time), 5 pm(California time). This should cover all timezones ^^. Anyways here's the rules.

•Double Elimination
•5 stock
•Items OFF
•Team Attack ON

•Stages/Characters:
•Advanced Slob Picks - Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go to random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may change characters
•Since you can't choose random on PJ64, the 1st game of the set must be played on either Hyrule or Dreamland
If a team desynches 3 times in total(1 player may desynch 3 times and it counts for the team).
All matches must be recorded via hypercam or camstudio.With the Text window recorded as well.

(Setting for hypercam)

if a desynch occurs & the announcer claims "Gameset" The team standing last wins the round/set(If applied).
If a double KO insists(1 vs 1 left and both are ko'ed at the same time a 1 vs 1 sudden death match will happen to handle the tie.
FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE INVOLVED, IF YOU KNOW YOU LAG DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE TOURNAMENT

No pausing is allowed during the matches except for emergency reasons. Do not pause

Ping limit is 110.

Use Taskmanager,

No laggers on this tournament at all. If you exceed 110 don't bother to sign up and if you know for sure your not gonna come or have your thoughts don't bother to sign up.

DQ Rules
2 minutes late-Warning

-Danno & Xzax
-Ken & Metal Yoshi

MetalYoshi

Smash Rookie
Sounds good. It's around dinnertime for me, so I'll try to be online for my match. But other than that, I can definitely make it. Also, how long will this tournament last once it starts?

BTW, -Ken & MetalYoshi

:)

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Sounds a little perverted but.... ok i guess. I'll have to think about it.
lol vexxed puffballz funny lol.

and metal yoshi the tournament is gonna be over on the same day. I'm giving all opponents time limits to show up if you don't show up in the time limit then you're out. no excuses.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
This tournament will take place THIS FRIDAY 8:00 PM EST. 7:00 Pm(Alabama time), 6 pm(Arizona time), 5 pm(California time). This should cover all timezones ^^. Anyways here's the rules.

•Double Elimination
•5 stock
•Items OFF
•Team Attack ON

•Stages/Characters:

(Setting for hypercam)

Ping limit is 110.

Use Taskmanager,

DQ Rules
2 minutes late-Warning

-Xzax & kois(maybe)
-Danno & yeeksta (Warning yeeksta may lag)
-Ken & Metal Yoshi

MetalYoshi

Smash Rookie
Then this'll be tough...going to have dinner at some point around 6-7 PM...oh well. It's fine with me.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
one way or another someone is gonna drop out. It's you if it's on friday dapuff if it's on saturday. So it's a lose lose either way

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
not sure at all i was trying to come up with the best time for everyone to actually be in it but i can't have it all the time i guess...i'll think of something.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
alright i'm deadlocking the time limit it's at 8 pm est time i apoligize for anyone who can't make it.

•Double Elimination
•5 stock
•Items OFF
•Team Attack ON

•Stages/Characters:

(Setting for hypercam)

Ping limit is 110.

Use Taskmanager,

DQ Rules
2 minutes late-Warning

-Xzax & kois(maybe)
-Danno & Troopa pride
-Ken & Metal Yoshi

I'm locking sign up at 8 pm today.

MetalYoshi

Smash Rookie
That's 7 PM my time...as long as I have dinner before that time, I can make it. Otherwise, the only difficulty I may have with this time is the first few matches that I may not be able to attend, otherwise this'll work out good for me, especially since Friday night I can pretty much stay up as long as I want...

And I think ken and I agree on just "Team TP."

Top Bottom