• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 seconds when the button is pressed.

Star-Fox09

Smash Rookie
:(Hey brawlers online on Wi-fi and those that are offline. I've been having problems with this lag situation. Its the same problem but different.
When the match is on, and the lagging begins, Im in trouble because when i want to dodge an attack it takes like 2 seconds for my character to dodge. I even press the button before i even get striked.
Bottom line is that it messes up your next technique.
Does it ever happen to you?

And one more thing, when your playing other players that are pretty good and you loose the connection, I just get upset over that because its annoying.
Post your comments.....

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Go into the regional areas board, find where people around you hang out, and join in. Wi-fi sucks, there's nothing you can do.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Here's a better way to use internet for Brawl: Find real people > invite them to a Brawl (this feature comes complete with voice chat, all game options, no freind codes required, no limitations and no lag at all!)

Try it.

arch knight

Smash Lord
meh i dont lag and i play ppl on the eastcoast and europe without a problem... dont know why but i dont lag ive only lagged twice but it was vs whoever match and vsing a friend that was having problems with his net

Star-Fox09

Smash Rookie
meh i dont lag and i play ppl on the eastcoast and europe without a problem... dont know why but i dont lag ive only lagged twice but it was vs whoever match and vsing a friend that was having problems with his net
Goody goody for you >,<

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Here's a better way to use internet for Brawl: Find real people > invite them to a Brawl (this feature comes complete with voice chat, all game options, no freind codes required, no limitations and no lag at all!)

Try it.
that is a very good Idea but I dont like inviting strangers in my house I afraid my stuff get stolen

Top Bottom