• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 poor for Genesis thread

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
LOL it's so funny that little kids are the ones that have trouble making it to big tournies.
Because they're the best at smash!! XD

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm normally too poor, but I saved money. I'm going

get at me.

PB&J- Just because someone's parents has money for the internet, doesn't mean the kid isn't poor.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i love u guys definition of poor..none of u sleep on the streets and dont have no clothes or no food to eat..thats poor..im tired of people saying they are poor..

broke doesnt equal poor..say broke..dont say poor

on another note since im a nice guy sometimes..um since twitter suks..i will provide updates and give u guys some shout outs on the commentary and stuff and vid

my number is 631-484-0733..text me or call..and ill give u some updates..just dont go crazy and call me likie every five minutes or something

so umm i think the south will **** at this..so watch for the 1st place win in all three events

Handorin

Smash Hero
poor  [poor] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun
–adjective
1. having little or no money, goods, or other means of support

broke  [brohk] Show IPA
–adjective
4. without money; penniless.

Looks the same to me. A family might not be poor, but a kid within the family can be.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
For some reason the only thing that stopped me is me owing Gdx an basically Rx and B.

I just couldnt get myself to go deeper in the hole no matter how bad i wanted to go.

Honestly, the only things that interest me in Life as of right now is Sex and Smash, along with friends and thats about it.

Im about to go against the family and become an outcast, but I believe its for the better.

Top Bottom