• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Kirby's in Double

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
Well, 2 of my friends were kirby... and i noticed something wierd, when a kirby has someone elses ability, and another kirby sucks that kirby up, the ability kirby has is given to the other kirby and the kirby who had the ability loses it.

I just found it interesting.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
inb4lock

It's been like that since SSB (N64). It's the only time Kirby "steals" a power from someone (he's "copying" it from non-Kirby's, and people call it "stealing" for some reason).

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol....what t!mmy said

however 2 kirbys in teams can effectively chaingrab...all of his throws with good timing

in level off difficulty (with the highest being the easiest

D-Throw
F-Throw
B-Throw
U-Throw

and you can always end the chaingrabs with a hammer...lol

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
so what does any of this have to do with the Kirby game? And couldn't this have gone in the Q&A or the research thread?
Nothing, and yep.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I was actually gonna make one of those "meet the players" threads to show the big posters, though it seems kinda useless, I've seen them start popping up on other boards recently.

Lol, smashboards
"Meet the players" thread? Where, and how would you go about it? ... And why :O

Top Bottom