• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/23 Gigs Dennys Trip Vids!!!!!!!!! PART 4 IS UP!!!!!!1

Zoro

Smash Champion
man wato couldnt even ****in sit together as a crew
I like how the chairs were like completely occupied on the fun side by random tampa people and i have to sit by cash mooney .

Lol i still love you tampa people. :)

sigh o wellz

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow, chris lol, now i feel bad for not sitting next to you. its like me and hbox were on the winners side, lol. you should have came to our side from the beginning.

and to mooney. its your own fault, your just so.........idk man. just step it up in brawl and im sure you'll gain mad respect...peace

-hiro

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
wow, chris lol, now i feel bad for not sitting next to you. its like me and hbox were on the winners side, lol. you should have came to our side from the beginning.

and to mooney. its your own fault, your just so.........idk man. just step it up in brawl and im sure you'll gain mad respect...peace

-hiro
LOL brawl?

If brawl is competitive then I'll play it.

but from what I've seen, brawl doesn't look competitive at all.

Fun, sure. But it looks like **** competitively.

and respect shouldn't be a need when it comes to treating somebody like ****.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Shiz we gotta battle. For fun, the best way. Pop n lock'n goodness.

and what's this "if" brawl is competitive lol. Play to win, it's competitive. People are already throwing $50+ on brawl matches and it isn't even out in American yet, that's just with bootleg. Game's amazing.

Stop letting them treat you like that then. And if they persist then stop hanging out with them.
It's not that hard.
truth spoken.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Lol i wasnt even dissing mooney nor was it a punishment to sit next to him either
Im just saying i got my chairs stolen

just watch that video

Zoro-mooney- random - random- random -shiz bros - random -wato plus renth
Im just warning you all right now If i get my chairs stoles again im gonna go crazy on somebody lol

well i only stayed for a little bit anyway so not that big of a deal.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Lol i wasnt even dissing mooney nor was it a punishment to sit next to him either
Im just saying i got my chairs stolen

just watch that video

Zoro-mooney- random - random- random -shiz bros - random -wato plus renth
Im just warning you all right now If i get my chairs stoles again im gonna go crazy on somebody lol

well i only stayed for a little bit anyway so not that big of a deal.
I wasn't saying you dissed me. I was stating FL's new past time lol

Top Bottom