• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/22/09 Hamden, CT Smash Sundays 8/ APSA Fundraiser

Lockdown106

Smash Rookie
Jason, you should come down to my room sometime and play some smash with me! I've been meaning to go to smash sundays but I usually cannot attend due to Chapter for my fraternity being almost always Sunday at 5.

I live in Perlroth 180 and if I've got some free time I'm always looking to play. I'll send you a message with my number so you can call or text me if you want to come over (I don't want to just post it for everyone to see). Once again, I'm really excited to play skilled people this Sunday. I've played every random person on our campus who talks a lot of trash and have handed them their ***. Outside of Jason/Roberto/a few others no one that I've found so far at QU has much talent or knowledge of the game. Although, I have told a lot of scrubs to come to smashboards and learn how NOT to be scrubs, so I'm hoping in time they'll get better and playing will be more fun.

Once again, super excited for this weekend, see you guys soon!

Lockdown106

Smash Rookie
Quick question,

No Luigi's Mansion CP? It's a little bit better than average for my main and I like to take people there if I need it. Can you speak a little bit more about this?

IcyLight

Smash Lord
icy and tom, what are the condtions to the mm's. icy im assuming rob vs olimar or snake vs mystery character. tom, im not doing mk dittoes lol. especially since i havent been using him
lol was just kidding with ya, no mm's against ya we play together too much =] maybe my myster character would get owned (that means im not doing it cause it would happen) do you know if u need a ride yet? i need to know by saturday night if poss.

noodles

Smash Champion
thats a relief lol. i really dont like mm's from the same state. i need a rideplz since my mom works that day.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
hey teevee, dont know if you remember me from allisbrawl, but yeah I'm going to the tourney but I'm not sure who my partner is gonna be so...if I dont have one I'll team up with you

noodles

Smash Champion
i was gonna try to go. oh and they might be hosting brawl doubles at mattdotzebs smashfest the day before. not sure how many people would enter though

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
I would love to... Only problem is that since I work retail and go to school, I never have off on Fri's or Sat's. Tears***** Anyway I can't to see you all tomorrow!!! GL to all!!!
So apparently POF left his **** logged in last time he was at my house. That last post was from me guyzzzz. GL!!!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
@ Noodles or someone:

JV and I are coming to this. We might be a little late (we thought registration started at 12:00, not the actual tournament), so if we're not there on time PLEASE put us in the singles and doubles brackets (our team name is Smooth Stunnas). See you guys soon!

noodles

Smash Champion
NICE you guys are awesome. ill enter you guys if your not there yet.

ill bring a melee setup lol

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
My money's on Icy.

Good stuff today, Falcon dittos are still incredibly manly.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Yea, Icy won it. He came out of losers and made a perfect run for the win. Like...17-0? O_o

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
Yo if you guys can, check the results link and post up who you played as if i didn't put it up there. Good for record keeping and current tourney rankings among characters :) That way I can edit it and have it all recorded properly. Thanx

Top Bottom