• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[2/13/10] Next Level Lan - Inaugural Brawl!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yo ok
NICKRIDDL!!!! 5$$$$$
SHAKY!!!!! 2$$$$$
Gallax!!!! 4 or 5$ total????
GDX!!!! 2-5$ your choice an im givin you a pot bonus of 200$!!! even if you lose!!!?!?!?!?!!? WOW WHAT A GREAT MM!!! xD
RAdix!!! 2$$$$$
CO18!!! 2-5$????!?!?!?!??!!
Anyone else?

An these will all be recorded

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yo ok
NICKRIDDL!!!! 5$$$$$
SHAKY!!!!! 2$$$$$
Gallax!!!! 4 or 5$ total????
GDX!!!! 2-5$ your choice an im givin you a pot bonus of 200$!!! even if you lose!!!?!?!?!?!!? WOW WHAT A GREAT MM!!! xD
RAdix!!! 2$$$$$
Anyone else?

An these will all be recorded
lol. ill mm you 2-5, you pick.

i'll literally put down on the list "Polmex 2-5"

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Anybody else wanna MM?
I'm not in the mood to pay for anything at this tournament, so keep them coming.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
...the wound just got deeper...

An im thinkin its time to go 10$ you lil...!!!!!!!

No one out smacks me!!! Good sir, you have ravaged my soul. This is war...

OverLade

Smash Hero

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Well, Luigi cannot be gay, so your point is invalid.
OH THIS WILL BE A MATCH BETWEEN HONEST GOOD LOOKING MEN BECAUSE

that sir, is truth. Wow, i was just about to ****ing say that **** my Nih to the DOUBLE GAH ERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES

10$, 3/5, or 5/7?....will be recorded an hyped

OverLade

Smash Hero
Nick Riddle your tactics against my MK were campy, and took no skill.

Mabye you should be more like my snake, and significantly outplay your opponent in a fair man to man duel. :)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
OH THIS WILL BE A MATCH BETWEEN HONEST GOOD LOOKING MEN BECAUSE

that sir, is truth. Wow, i was just about to ****ing say that **** my Nih to the DOUBLE GAH ERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES

10$, 3/5, or 5/7?....will be recorded an hyped
5/7 is fine by me.
Yay for it being recorded.
Not gonna lie, ZSS is pretty gay though, so don't get mad.

[GB]Cecil

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the delays,

I just signed on to my project w/ the Coast Guard lately and I've been busy with that. I -should- have some time tomorrow to amend the brackets during my break @ work.

Please remember to bring your systems if you want this to go by quickly! This is a new place and let's show them how involved we really are. I don't think they know how closely knit we are when it comes to organized play. They have about 26 movable tables that can fit an entire system on each. If you want, please bring a VGA adapter for the uber widescreen monitors there so it'll be like MLG!

I'll hopefully have the amended points ready by tomorrow. If not it'll be done in a few days. I don't like making people blueballs on new info so I'll make it quick.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill bring my wii if we can put it on the huge tv for shenanigans (well, ill bring it either way)

ill even bring my component cables so it doesnt suck :laugh:

Toneh

Smash Lord
I can prolly add in one more $2 mm. Any falco's or pika's out there :cool:

co, any $2 mm's vs your fox or diddy?
Fighting D3... might as well just burn my money

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Oh my it's quite hot!

Hmm...depending how well I train before this I might beg Kyon to team with me again

:peach: & :zelda: for the win

and even enter singles. I did it once and did pretty good.

[GB]Cecil

Smash Apprentice
Alright,

I changed some mispellings on the list and have added points to those who weren't accounted for in the last 4 gigs events. I'll spare you the spam and just say that Red Halberd, Poltergust, and Gallax have had points added to the list. Remember that these points are not permanent and will just be used for the next 2-3 tournaments at NLL while the newer, more fair points start to saturate the list. I will most likely retain a very small percentage (10-30%) of the current points for whoever has them now when I move to the new system but I'd really like to overhaul it as much as possible.

As for the MM matches you guys have been discussing, I plan on designating a TV specificially for those to avoid people playing friendlies (:mad:) on tournament stations. However if we don't have as many setups I have to use as many as possible for MM games. Either way, R1-R2 games will need as many TVs as possible. After that I can afford to designate a few stations for you guys to do these on. Just make sure that the first few rounds are finished quickly so that we can get home at a decent hour.

Sound good?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Alright,

I changed some mispellings on the list and have added points to those who weren't accounted for in the last 4 gigs events. I'll spare you the spam and just say that Red Halberd, Poltergust, and Gallax have had points added to the list. Remember that these points are not permanent and will just be used for the next 2-3 tournaments at NLL while the newer, more fair points start to saturate the list. I will most likely retain a very small percentage (10-30%) of the current points for whoever has them now when I move to the new system but I'd really like to overhaul it as much as possible.

As for the MM matches you guys have been discussing, I plan on designating a TV specificially for those to avoid people playing friendlies (:mad:) on tournament stations. However if we don't have as many setups I have to use as many as possible for MM games. Either way, R1-R2 games will need as many TVs as possible. After that I can afford to designate a few stations for you guys to do these on. Just make sure that the first few rounds are finished quickly so that we can get home at a decent hour.

Sound good?
Sounds amazing.
Put some tissues on the television, so that when I destroy these people, they have something to wipe their tears on.

황미영

Smash Champion
im down, snake/MK you pick.
If you wana do a 2nd mm u can go falco vs my D3 if u want
Oh man, I suck against MK I guess I'll go against your Snake vs my Falco, sounds good?

I don't mind doing another one, vs D3. I know the match up pretty well considering my friend is a D3 main. :p

Nick, which character do you want me to use?

Top Bottom